• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCP. Just came up on a legit source for it i am pretty excited about it if its anything like K, MXE and nitrous.

At my sub doctor we have to go to weekly group meetings and it's just with other sub patients they have. It's a really interesting group, very diverse. One of the guys is a chemistry teacher? and he's doing some kind of chem work for an Ivy league school around here. Something about cancer cells that are killed off by something in opioids (it was a little over my head admittedly). Anyways, he never had a dealer before. He got addicted to opiates because whatever science stuff he's doing has him working with pure oxycodone AND oxymorphone powder. 8o If anyone else ever told me that I would think it was total BS, but if this guy is BSing then he is an amazing actor and knows a lot about what he's talking about. Anyhow, he was shooting 150mg of oxymorphone a day before he came to the doctor, which after snorting opana I can say that is a fuck-ton to be shooting.

Anyways, I haven't gotten too much chance to talk with him, but he's got to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. I was talking to him after the last group because I was like, "WTF, you really work with pure oxycodone and oxymorphone?" He was talking about how he was having trouble not slipping up because I guess he was alone with the powder and no one would have known. I would have thought it would have been more regulated or something, but damn ever since I talked to him I've been dreaming of shooting pure oxymorphone. 8(

Everyone is real positive there, so I didn't want to ask him about scoring, but the way he asks me about the high from IV heroin makes me feel like he's curious about it. I would totally hook him up with dope if I could get some oxymorphone powder. 8o I can't imagine how good shooting that would be. I really can't imagine how good shooting that along with some good coke would be. :p

I've been thinking about this so much that I actually have been feeling slightly depressed that I don't have a chemistry background. :\

Ketamine, mushrooms, and cocaine, but onty cause im drunk (i always get coke cravings when i get drunk)

Some bud would be nice, FUCK DRUG TESTS.

Also still craving some 4-meo-pcp. I don't care overpriced it is for it's potency I'd still cough up the money if I could still find it just it because of how amazing the high is. I just love the dark mystical trip it produces.

Agreed on that 4-meo-pcp is one helluva dissociative, regardless of darkness there is experience and disso' knowledge of deep. deep chasms. Mystical indeed phenethylo!

I'm so drunk craving smoked and IV'd MXE with a lot of LSD or something with gentle psychedelia. And I'd love to try/vape 3-meo-pcp

Some bud would be nice, FUCK DRUG TESTS.

Also still craving some 4-meo-pcp. I don't care overpriced it is for it's potency I'd still cough up the money if I could still find it just it because of how amazing the high is. I just love the dark mystical trip it produces.

M8 you still haven't tried 3meopcp yet right? My advice is to give that a try before buying 4-MeO-PCP. If it is overpriced, at least. =D

OT: I could go for a phat spliff and some ketamine. and/or 3-MeO-PCP.

I was going to get some from trust worthy source last year but for some stupid reason I decided to put my priorities first since I was worried I'd overuse it. When I changed my mind and decided I was going to order some I could no longer get it. :(

Molly
Ice
K
G
LSD
Loud
Drank

And a fine ass girl/lady doing all the above with me, and then some sex.

I was going to get some from trust worthy source last year but for some stupid reason I decided to put my priorities first since I was worried I'd overuse it. When I changed my mind and decided I was going to order some I could no longer get it. :(

Why aren't you on AIM?!

OT: GHB

IV cocaine/meth (never been able to try) session followed by a nice .2 shot of dope

IV cocaine/meth (never been able to try) session followed by a nice .2 shot of dope

Have never IV'd coke or meth either definitely wish I'd tried it back in the day. I have smoked whole grams (crack) out of a bowl though which has to be close.

Not exactly craving but it will be very nice to have some good MDMA in the right setting, maybe even a candyflip.
I'd also change that for a good ketamine,amphetamine or dmt experience haha. (never tried those)

I want a fat shot of coke.

Or a couple hits of L.

Or some amps and a fat blunt of something sativa dominant.

Put the dope and coke in the same shot! It's CRAZY. Never shot meth or even seen it for that matter. Shot pretty decent coke before. Don't think I've just shot coke, think I almost mixed it with some dope, but it's definitely an intense rush.

A few years back I had a brief addiction to cocaine. This was hands down the best cocaine I've ever used and it was the first time I understood how people could get addicted to it. It was where you could just do a bump off of your car keys and it would get you HIGH. I never got to shoot coke that was THAT good. Haven't seen coke that is as good as that since. Would love to have more of that coke again and try shooting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.