• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the dope and coke in the same shot! It's CRAZY. Never shot meth or even seen it for that matter. Shot pretty decent coke before. Don't think I've just shot coke, think I almost mixed it with some dope, but it's definitely an intense rush.

A few years back I had a brief addiction to cocaine. This was hands down the best cocaine I've ever used and it was the first time I understood how people could get addicted to it. It was where you could just do a bump off of your car keys and it would get you HIGH. I never got to shoot coke that was THAT good. Haven't seen coke that is as good as that since. Would love to have more of that coke again and try shooting it.

Yepyepyep i've had the cocaine of which you speak. That's why I will always prefer coke over meth, just because no stimulant will ever be as good as that coke.

Heroin. However, I am supposed to be getting suboxone, but I may also buy a few bags… then start trying to get clean. Fuck

Right now: triazolam. Many sleepers I have...but triazolam has been on my mind.
@Captain, is hydroxyzine recreational? My Dr keeps shelling more&more of it on me.

mescaline. i think i'm gonna go to this thing out in the desert tomorrow and do some out there.

MDMA trying to emulate my dexedrine honeymoon just relaxing with my ipod no rave or maybe some molly yeah that would be nice.

MXE.

Fuck stimulants right now except Dexedrine/dextroamphet. No l-isomer bullshit i.e. Adderall.

4-HO-MET.

Fentanyl (WDing from MMT as I type.)

Medicinal wax/dabs.

Temazepam, etiz and diazepam. Never tried flunitrazepam, but it would be fucking helpful in my current state of opioid WD.

600mg tramadol, 120mg codeine and 20mg diazepam.

As always, ketamine would be a welcome sight too. With or without the above.

Stimulants followed by opiates and benzos... Mainly the stimulants as I should be doing homework right now, but today is d-amp refill day. I'm just praying I have time to see to fill the script in between my doctors appointment and class at 6 this evening. I'll probably go late if I have to, if it means I can get it my script filled.

A fat shot of dope would be so fucking nice
I have super bad anxiety today for some raisin

Status
Not open for further replies.