• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
METHOXETAMINE.

I got 5gs of this stuff coming at some point this week. Can't friggen wait.

I (will) have weed to potentiate, and etizolam for the comedown. I should probably get some nitrous too. Nitrous + dissociatives = <3 <3 <3

More opiates. Took 10 mgs less of mdones than I normally take. And the valium/weed is kinda over powering my mdone buzz/nod. Which is strange cus the mixture of the 3 ( weed,valium,methadone and sometimes caffeine ) is very lovely. I love taking valium with my opiates, and smoke a lil weed to top it off. I make sure to limit my benzo use so I don't get hooked.Anyways lol,
I just really want that opiate warmth and the feeling that everything is good. Awe I love the feeling. Which, I normally get when I take methadone. Even after 4 months of being on it I still 'Feel' it for an hour. Hell, sometimes 2 or 3. I was on methadone before a few years back and almost everyday I'd feel it, or at least get a mood lift. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Well I guess its how one looks at it. I need that boost from my mdones. Believe it or not but it keepe me from doing heroin.

Ok you clearly just want one of us to ask you about ketorolac, but it's just a boring old NSAID, why do you want that specific one so bad?

It makes me really sedated. Part of the side effects potential. It also really alleviates tendinitis pain and I am off the bupe for a long time now.

<-- craving another shatter hit but going to hold onto what I have.

4FA and Ket/MXE/3MEOPCP
OOoooo i wangs them. Owell, in a week i'll Be able to get most of that via mail order. =D

I'll take 3 big lines of ketamine, a bag of mushrooms, and some DMT. I really need to trip again, that acid trip definitely didn't push me far enough at all.

I'll take 3 big lines of ketamine, a bag of mushrooms, and some DMT. I really need to trip again, that acid trip definitely didn't push me far enough at all.

Same... been awhile since ive had an amazing breakthrough DMT experience. Got some LSD at the mo but havent tried it yet

A fat shot of dope up my vein, however I have to work in an hour.....:p

Few shots of IV cocaine to get that intense rush that I love so much followed by a nice shot of dope and 30mg temazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.