• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valium, Speed, weed and more methadone.

Edit~ Ended up scoring a bag of H and doing it all.
Been looking for some speed like all friggin day with no luck, or benzos. Wtf? I get cash, can't find anything. But when I'm broke, shits everywhere. I'm over the search. Nodding out to hard. Just gonna smoke weed the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Methadone, Edibles and a small amount of Alprazolam.
You have great taste my friend.

I'd love another 10mg of methadone plus maybe 4mg of clonazepam and then a potent edible, what I really need tho is some cash in my wallet and a roof over my head

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd be pining another 20mg methadone, 45mg of amphetamine and 6mg of clonazepam or bromazepam

I've always been curious about how doxylamine succinate compares to diphenhydramine for sleep inducing properties and general antihistamine effects in general.

Doxylamine always makes me sleep. Diphenhydramine I can take during the daytime and stay awake. If I take doxylamine during the day, I go right back to sleep.

I've always been curious about how doxylamine succinate compares to diphenhydramine for sleep inducing properties and general antihistamine effects in general.

Doxylamine is at least twice as strong. Only thing I want is some beer. Really bad.

Opiates, real opiates, none of this lemon tasting plastic strip crap. A gram of high grade #4 would be the most amazing thing in the world right now. Though I'd settle for a box of oc80's or some powdered fentanyl.

^Haha. Kratom is even less satisfying than subs. Promised myself some codeine pretty soon. Since I haven't touched real opiates in a while it will have me nodding hard.

Some bud would be nice, FUCK DRUG TESTS.

Also still craving some 4-meo-pcp. I don't care overpriced it is for it's potency I'd still cough up the money if I could still find it just it because of how amazing the high is. I just love the dark mystical trip it produces.

Why/who tests you phen? Had yhe same isssue...

sigma1guy at gmail

I can tutor you, i would say more but the forum rules prohibit it.

Craving nothing at the moment besides human interaction.

I am craving some Diludid or Oxy with 4mg of xanax and bud...Or really just want some weed right now to go along with my 12mg of Sub and the 3 25mg Doxylamine tablets I took cuz I'm really bored..But really I would be happy with some damn weed right now!! Time for me to just order some damn canibinoids it looks like...

Why/who tests you phen? Had yhe same isssue...
It's for my pain doc. Thankfully I only go every 2 months so I have plenty of time to smoke. I failed once for her for thc and she acted like it was a false positive and didn't accuse me when I said I didn't smoke. I forgot to sign the form for the gc/ms confirmation so next appointment she just tested me again which I passed. She doesn't always test me and once she even waned me of an upcoming test for my next appointment and told me "come prepared". I still like playing it safe and taking breaks though since I don't want to risk a huge shit storm like what happened with another doctor of mine.

Word. The method/trick i know is just for ganja and its foolproof but if you like playing it safe and taking breaks more power to ya. Ill shutup now lol.

Craving some trams now

I'd love a little ketamine and benzos right about now. I have one of those things...

Status
Not open for further replies.