• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'll always crave methoxetamine until the day I get a good source for it again... Which will happen!

EUROSNOW!

I always take 'em after, since as boosters I might not need 'em if the opiate is already super strong. Working with pods means somewhat inaccurate dosing. They serve the dual purpose of being sedating and taking away the itchies of course :) If you are taking an opiate with precise dosing, it would probably work to take them immediately before or with the opiate.

OT: lucky strikes, and i got 'em, but trying to stick with the vape mod today since I'm going to want nicotine all day.

^my formula is always

00:00 take antihistamine
00:30 dose opioid (time depends on substance and ROA, for a quicker acting opioid i tend to wait a little longer, maybe 10-15min)
00:31 dab/smoke hash
00:32 organic 'murican spirit rollie

i feel on the poppies being inconsistent though.

Last edited:
that's a great formula. smoking weed and tobacco right after the opiate hits (hopefully hard) is one of the best feelings ever.

gosh darn i am craving pods hard today. did em on friday and monday though, so i want to wait until at least friday again. only got a couple doses left which is good because if i did 'em all year long it would get boring.

^my bad... don't does that lol

I always take 'em after, since as boosters I might not need 'em if the opiate is already super strong. Working with pods means somewhat inaccurate dosing. They serve the dual purpose of being sedating and taking away the itchies of course :) If you are taking an opiate with precise dosing, it would probably work to take them immediately before or with the opiate.

Gotcha thanks. I always forgot to take em at all and then only do if I'm really itchy but by then they don't help much lol

^my bad... don't does that lol

Gotcha thanks. I always forgot to take em at all and then only do if I'm really itchy but by then they don't help much lol

loldont trip its actually helped me not do heroin since i cant even justify buying tar anymore lol just gonna get some morphine and stick to that.

that's an improvement. and at least if you do get powder you know it's WAY more cost efficient (or mg for your money or whatever)

I'm craving a good environment for an acid trip--not even sure what I'm looking for though--but might go to Joshua Tree next week

craving strong pain killers, i had such a good time yesterday. i am so much more motivated to do everything in life when i'm high :(

i'm boiling up some straw and seeds now to see where that will get me. might have to add other goodies into the mix.

i suppose i am equally craving the ability to not crave any drugs. i got myself off of a banjo and alcohol dependency this year yet i'm not any happier for it. yeah, i'm much healthier without those addictions... then again, it allows my chronic depression to come through and that's every bit as debilitating.

2017 is sure gonna be interesting. too broke and (sometimes) too conscientious to stay high, too fucked up in the head to stay sober. yup, that's the last decade of my life in a nutshell.

2017 is sure gonna be interesting. too broke and (sometimes) too conscientious to stay high, too fucked up in the head to stay sober. yup, that's the last decade of my life in a nutshell.

I think that describes about 90% of us on here. It definitely holds true for me. HATE being sober, don't wanna here what my sober mind has to say.

Some of this K in front of me, damn urine samples tomorrow. Might do some GBL, love this stuff.

Wish I could take valium every day without worrying about dependence lol
Used to really like opiates+benzos lol