• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

1.25-1.5g Psilocybe Azurescens (one of the most potent DMT-reminiscent mushroom trips, probably thanks to the high-amounts of the more mystical hallucinogenic alkaloids Baeocystin/Norbaeocystin + 150mg MDEA + 2mg etizolam SL + Indica-dom edibles/11-OH-THC. Come down with some high-grade, full-alkaloid Opium or chew up ~80mg oxy, 90mg temazepam, 200-300mg insufflated Racemic ketamine, and plenty of potent Sour Diesel and dabs.

Or just 40mg diazepam + IV 30mg oxymorphone + 50-65mg white MXE or 100mg S-ket + 20mg methadone + 700mg carisoprodol + Some kind of Purp that would keep the euphoria at full-capacity and get me stoned enough to kick in that heavy nod.

RIGHT NOW THOUGH I JUST WANT TO IV SOME HEROIN/FENTANYL "Fentadope" with a quarter gram of fire cocaine and 3-4mg alpraz (green or yellow Xanax bars plz)

Last edited:
Thankfully craving nothing now!
Just had a month long run w meth, started only getting the negative side effects towards the end. Had a week long break, used again yesterday. Feeling MUCH better.

Some weed. I haven't smoked in forever. The last time I even smoked a little bit was when I accidentally hit a vape at my ex-boyfriend's friend's house... I was so drunk and thought it was just a vape. I was also at the point of drunk that I didn't even feel the weed. Hmmm, I really hope that I get a call back from this job. Then maybe I can finally start smoking again.

pethidine IV - underrated by most imo

cos everythig i want i have oxy, H, benzos all up in here and up in my system

MXE insufflated and ~80mg IV'd (mixture of white and tan batch)
High-grade opium (smoked) w/ 20mg methadone
MDE (for dopey roll) or MDA
5mg etizolam SL
Cannabis edibles > 11-Hydroxy-THC for psychedelic properties

120mg temazepam or 0.75mg flubromazolam + Indica dabs for the tail-end of the MDxx for sleep.

Last edited:
A spliff... Managed to run out of weed too soon, tomorrow i'll be getting a good amount of hash. And I could possibly buy some tonight but that would mean spending more money.
So the logical move would be to wait till tomorrow :p

EDIT: lol don't even know why I posted that, just got an 8th of flowers

Last edited:
I feel like getting illiterately dusted (burn dust blunts til I can't read.)

Medical marijuana treating me well though, no need to get thrown in the rubber room straight jacketed wavy.