• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Doriden (Glutethimide) and Codeine, most euphoric long lasting bliss ever. Nothing comes close to my beloved "hits" as they were known on the street of my area of NJ. Sadly the government made the pharmaceutical companies discontinue Doriden in '93, I was doing a four on four by then which was four Doriden and four codeine tablets. Cost eighty dollars for a four on four but the joy that you felt was unbelievable. Like some kind of mystical experience. They were the best and nothing can compare to them.

^^^ damn dude, i had never heard of that one and just looked it up. seems like i got a new bucket list drug. thanks for opening my eyes :)

i'm craving some good brews and powder dope for a short bout of euphoria right now. it's been a very sober day for me.

I'm driving home from work in the middle of the night and the freeway has come to a complete stop. I haven't driven a foot in 23 minutes and theres no saying when the accident will be cleared.

So I'm bored and craving drugs. Some crack would be nice. Never smoked it but sure would like to. Have plenty of experience vaping various stims. MDPV had me glued to vaping hit after hit for days (weeks) on end. I bet smoking crack is similar... Probably way more intense and euphoric with a stronger need to keep redosing. I'd like to throw my money and sanity away at least once trying crack. Probably won't ever actually do it but I do ponder it at times.

God I'm so bored just staring endlessly at the break lights in front of me.

I mean I would love extra oxy, for craving I am really craving a nice benzo script like even just the 90 10's a month was perfect but got cut off due to psych snd pain doc scripts

O how a decent shot of high purity cocaine would be good right now. I can feel the euphoria right now. Going to heaven for 10 minutes and having that memory last forever. Why do I crave it so bad, after being sober for over 2 months, because its that fucking good!

or

Sitting in a hot tub, high on 10oz of delsyum, with 300 mg of trazodone (I know serotonin syndrome), whilst smoking tobacco and weed laced with cocaine. I feel like I am on mars and I am ringing the pleasure bell in my brain with every hit of coke.

Where do I find p.s? If I can't, I already tried kratom, bummer. Any other suggestions? I'm very sick & need some gettable sloutions asap! Please!!!!!

Fucking opiates. I'd settle for bupe right now. I haven't run out of that stuff in over a year so I guess I underappreciated it until now.