• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Sleep. And just some damn good karma. I have had two really lousy things happen recently. People say things come in threes. Earth, cut me some slack?!

Benzos, preferably clonazepam, but I certainly wouldn't be picky right now. Going to make it a point to find some at some point during the week

3-fluorophenmetrazine vaped + Butyr-Fentanyl + Nifoxipam

or

5-MAPB + 4-HO-MiPT + Cannabis + Flubromazolam

Stims. Idealy amphetamine sulphate or even methamphetamine.
I recently stocked up on benzos but I have no real use for them without a proper stimulant.

More heroin and vulbegal(flunitrazepam). I bought enough for 2 or three days yesterday, but I liked how it combined with the benzo so much that I did most of it and I run out today.

Weed, ketamine, heroin.. In that order.

I have some ketamine on the way though (2 grams, racemic). :) A friend of mine is holding on to it for me, but he's basically on the other side of the country right now, so I won't have it before saturday (at the earliest, might be a few days later even, but it's a sure thing that I'll get it eventually) since I don't have my own vehicle and I don't feel like going all the way to the other side of Belgium via public transportation just to pick up some drugs that will eventually be delivered to my front door if I have a little patience. This friend is reliable when it comes to stuff like this. :) Really looking forward to it! It's been a while.

Super looking forward to my morphine Saturday. It's been over a week already since I've gotten smashed on it.

I'd love some powder dope even more though TBph.

Oh and the cookies I baked, a single one sent my weed naive roomy into a huge panic attack. So those are gonna be lit af yee boy.

Weed and ketamine. Maybe some heroin, but I'm still properly opiated at the moment so not really craving it yet, I will soon enough though. :)

Id love a benzo and some dope maybe right now, but I have to go for work so...

Benzos and cocaine. I wouldn't turn down a shot of dope either, for that matter haha Sometimes I hate posting in this thread

I got my next daycation planned. Super duper amped and excited.

10AM: Pint of morphine tea and 1g weed cookie
Noon: However much hydroxyzine I have left, 50mg I think
2PM: 5-10mg diazepam
PRN: Nicotine

Fucking hell, I gotta wait until Saturday. God damnit.

Last edited:
Craving for coffee, muscle relaxant and cigarettes.
I guess I'll settle with a cup of coffee, few cups actually.

I got my next daycation planned. Super duper amped and excited.

10AM: Pint of morphine tea and 1g weed cookie
Noon: However much hydroxyzine I have left, 50mg I think
2PM: 5-10mg diazepam
PRN: Nicotine

Fucking hell, I gotta wait until Saturday. God damnit.

You always schedule your drug use like that?