• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Heroin. I got money problems and right now might well be the first time in about a year ive gone more than a day without a shot. Currently at 27 hours.

Driving me nuts.

To fit in with the "this just isn't as good as that" theme that's going on here, kava just isn't weed.

I would love to stick a syringe with a cocktail of ~120mg heroin, 2-4mg loprazolam & ~100mg of good cocaine in my arm right about now.

a 6 pack of beer and a straight joint would be nice rn.

post-schoolweek kratom friday is also too far away

i'd really really like an opiate, i miss them. thankfully the longer my breaks are, the better the returns are. last time i did H was Feb 2013 and the last time I did opium was about a year ago. haven't had anything stronger than kratom since.

not craving but im really excited to trip on some LSD. idk when or where its gonna be but its gona happen.

Some pot and/or some ketamine would be lovely, but it's not really a *craving*, it'd just be lovely. :)

I would realy love to have some Coce now. Strange for me since stims ain't my thing.

^that's another thing. I wish US coke didn't suck and/or cost an arm and a leg. Right now I want more adderall, because I'm super tired but my fucked up sleep schedule won't even allow me to nap, so I'd rather not be dead tired.

^that's another thing. I wish US coke didn't suck and/or cost an arm and a leg. Right now I want more adderall, because I'm super tired but my fucked up sleep schedule won't even allow me to nap, so I'd rather not be dead tired.
Coce in Greece is poor in quality and too expensive as well.

Opium. I decided this morning that I am not gonna buy a nicotine vape. I am gonna use my spare scratch--whenever it comes around--for another batch of poppy pods. Here I come Morpheussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

^Nicotine vapes can be very cheap. I actually bought one last week with 2x10ml of e-liquid for under 20$. You just need a battery, an atomizer and the e-liquid of your choice.

OT: I'm not craving anything right now, maybe 3.5g of kratom but I'm going to wait a few hours.

Last edited:
Ketamine needs to make a comeback in the US. Come on veterinarians...

I think we need to go out and maim horses whenever we can. Then the docs will need horse-anaesthetic more often.. Et voila! a ketamine comeback!

PS: Just in case, you never know 8): (I'm j/k , don't touch horses! Horses are cool!)

I think we need to go out and maim horses whenever we can. Then the docs will need horse-anaesthetic more often.. Et voila! a ketamine comeback!

PS: Just in case, you never know 8): (I'm j/k , don't touch horses! Horses are cool!)

Or take a ninja star to the eye and dress up like this:
dzaypz.jpg

Then run off with all the k. Oughtta do it. Probably worth it.