Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Call It Acieeeed!!!!

lol i fuckin miss you Cornishman!

get here more often!

<3

BTW, wass the flake like your way now;)

Lol, I'll be sure to post more now I'm back. :D

The 'flake' around here is aload of shite. I reckon ritalin would be better.

Basically I want tunes with far too much 303 on them haha.

Is there such a thing as too much 303?

This is the kind of dance music I can really appreciate because of the sheer brutal originality. A lot of it still sounds fresh too.

Not that you'll stop me from going back to my druggie depressive drone, but keep posting. You'll have my Saturday night preparations sorted. ;)

Can you feel it?

Mr Fingers and CLS!

Royal House ....... Can you party?

Keep on Jumping....... let your body fly........ Something going on in my soul...... In the beginning he created a groove....... I was actually in the same little backstage room as Tpdd Terry the other week, but I wasn't in a chatty mood so I didn't have it in my to strike up a conversation, apparently he's in a lot of debt though!

Would've thought he would have loads of dirty cash (adventures of stevie v...) but no theres something go on.....in his soul?

Stakker Humanoid, is another one to look at, as would be some of the other FSOL stuff such as the obvious papua new guinea, but if you want to go back, way back, back into time and space how about you move your body with marshall jefferson to the house music anthem?

A lot of the early acid trax stuff would be great but apparently theres no way back... unless you are an adonis ;) Most of the artists got completely screwed by some Jewish guy I forget his name and there is much confusion as to who did some of the tracks same as sugarhill gang being so stupid to name check themselves as the guys they stole it from... maybe they should have put the tracks through a washing machine with mr fingers and washed them clean from all traces of the original artists, ah well the strings of life as derrick may would say..... but we could make life a little more uptempo with some tronik house courtesy of kevin saunderson, im sure he's lived a good life and had big fun!

What about good old Frankie Knuckles and your love...... I mean your love is the basis for you got the love, and if it's love your after then perhaps just a touch of love from c and c music factory would do?

Speaking of Factory, what about Mike Pickering, and try a bit of T-coy Carino, before the M became people, and before there was Nude Photos (rhythim is rhythim) of Billie (piper?) that were nobodies business but then I guess love can't turn around can it daryl?

And a pre cursor to all of that here for you........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKOY6xpir90

Finally a decent topic on here!

Oh moving slightly a bit further than late 80s acid.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcTvNfVUnDk

Someone very nice appears to have uploaded the full 14 minute version to youtube 4 days ago... previously only had 10 mins of this...... im gutted my vinyl of this is proper warped.... it used to go down a treat, no one still has a clue till it drops to the piano riff but they can sense it coming, fucking amazing remix of a perfect tune!

Thanks for this thread!!! I'm getting my decks back hopefully next week after about 3 months of not having them and working solidly, can't wait to get some of these tunes back out, in tears of joy listening to these on you tube :d

You can have anything in life or so i've found but the question is..... do you want it right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ynm-_iJTIQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsU0hHcILnk

One of my favourite acid tracks and pretty recent too, this one never fails!!

And once again some lovely random internet uploading person with good taste put this up only a week ago for us, how nice of them xxxxxx

I need the acid, need the acid to be free, I live for acid, acid lives inside me.

Just about sums it up really.

Fucking hell this thread will keep me awake all night thinking of more things to post,

But for a very recent acid classic (2008) and possibly masuro emotos favourite tune....
another one from jesper dahlbeck, the last one was a dahlbeck alter ego but not sure which one.... Anyway it's enough to make you wet.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohp5YsEsipg

im gutted my vinyl of this is proper warped....

You can fix warping quite easily. If the vinyl's unplayable you've not got much to lose, don't do it it to anything in reasonable nick. I would prefer not to do this with my Technics but I've done it with an old belt drive no problem.

You need a turntable, a big box and a fan heater. All of this is best done on the floor unless you've got a massive table. Place box on its side. Put the turntable inside the box. Point the fan heater into the box from a distance of about 4-5ft on a low setting.

Stick the warped record on the turntable, turn turntable on (don't put the needle to the groove....) and let it spin for a couple of hours, checking every once in a while.

The aim is obviously to get the temperature in the box up high enough to slightly soften the vinyl which will then in time sink back into a more playable shape.... and the spinning turntable makes it happen evenly. Don't get impatient, low temperature is the key. You want the PVC to relax slightly, not really melt or it'll sound like shit.

I've done this with a record that wouldn't even play with two pennies on the headshell and it's flatter than a white girl's butt now. Once it's all sufficiently de-warped turn off the heater and turntable and let the whole thing sit til it's down to room temperature again. Brrrap! You can now play your record.

See, acid house does break down boundaries. I'm telling you this even though I think you're a bit of a dick. PLUUUUUURRRRR! xxxx

Last edited: