• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Call It Acieeeed!!!!

^System 7, Steve Hillage, lol, you ain't wrong, aciiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeed indeed....

I thought crackhead was lookin for acid house, but rereadin it he just wants acid sounds...

Nice track as well that kate <3

CRACKHEED! what you want, acid house, acid tech, old psychedelic trance techno, ahhhhhhh, spaaaaacehopper! what you want!

Basically I want tunes with far too much 303 on them haha.

lolz I'm shocked I got the "genre" so not like me but have uber love of all things Hillage / System 7 - my body still reacts to those times drugs or no drugs! Golden early days of fuckednessness n' dancemanic :D

System 7 - 7-7 Expansion (Conspiracy Mix)

What a great project parttime %)

search through Harthouse Records, you'll find some blinders, used to go to some partieds 93-94ish, lots of acid, lots of Harthouse tunes!

Before psy went wank.

=D%)

here's a very recent Beltram track on Harthouse, got the acid sounds so good in there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5pm8mSafTE

Steve Hillage and Miquette from Gong are still making great music, don't know what name they doin it under these days, got sent a couple of mp3's from a gig in France (i think france), great stuff

sorry i turbopostin on this thread, these are the sounds i love

Hehe. Squarepusher can be pretty fun too. Just skip Love Will Tear Us Apart and you'll be alright ;)

More Ceephax but if it's squelchin' you're after... Dennis Weaver Acid.

Oldskool squelch city - 303 + 606 = 909.

Simple but effective - Cocaino.

I could go on... and probably will =D

I had a couple of Squarepusher albums , love some of his stuff, but wanted more fuckin dancin rythms, a lot of his stuff was/is abit hard to get goin in that respect, his braaa makes me laugh though......

Hehe. Squarepusher can be pretty fun too. Just skip Love Will Tear Us Apart and you'll be alright ;)

More Ceephax but if it's squelchin' you're after... Dennis Weaver Acid.

Oldskool squelch city - 303 + 606 = 909.

Simple but effective - Cocaino.

I could go on... and probably will =D

I had a couple of Squarepusher albums , love some of his stuff, but wanted more fuckin dancin rythms, a lot of his stuff was/is abit hard to get goin in that respect, his braaa makes me laugh though......

yes to Dennis Weaver Acid, big YES, great track

yes to Dennis Weaver Acid, big YES, great track

I <3 Squarepusher. Know what yer mean about danceability on some tracks. He covers many bases though. Summat for everyone, I'd say :)

People dancing (as much as Japanese festy-goers ever do ;)) to one of my fave Squarepusher tunes. Melt into ecstasies 'Pusher. Beats tighter than a gnat's chuff 'Pusher. Solo bass to make your fingers snap 'Pusher (starts around 4:30 ish in after the interviews). One for all the family, for sure. But only one for the acid pile, perhaps...

Am clueless on genres really. But acid = squelch is all I need to know really :)

RIP Acid <3

PS: That vid is quality, Cornish =D

^the tuss, was there another richard james rumour about that album, or was it true, or just a rumour, don't think i heard much of the Tuss stuff

^the tuss, was there another richard james rumour about that album, or was it true, or just a rumour, don't think i heard much of the Tuss stuff

Tuss = Dicky D. I'd bet a ball on it. The serious AFX nerdz point to having the same catalogue number or summat, the label still deny it, the soundz speak for themselves, in my opinion. Definitely him. And if not, pure class tunez anyway.

Albums, EPs and MySpace tidbids are definitely worth a download. Partly cos you would then have Shiz Ko E in your collection :)

His Analord series are also classics of relatively modern acid tunes - I'm Self Employed, Crying In Your Face and the like.

Also, how to fuck with AFX geek headz - AFX - Pissed Up in SE1... The Tuss - Pissed Up in GX1. Probably just a coincidence though...

Hahahaa, Stay Up Forever, Liberator etc was a real breath of fresh air when they started parties, they really hit on something with that sound....got a bit tiresome when it got everywhere, but listenin again now, yeah, I rmember how good it felt.......

Ta for that

no problem mate, been listening to loads of acid techno at the moment, was bopping it out in work today to 'mad cows on acid' by DDR and the geezer, got some funny looks from the customers :D

Ooooft! That is indeed fucking banging!!! I never quite figured out how to get two tracks at different tempos mixed in Ableton. Like, if the tempo was so much faster that I'm not trying to get the kicks in time, just cutting the bass completely from one track, putting loads of effects on the remaining sound, then dropping in the new, faster bpm, track. Ableton always wants the two tracks in time or it's fucking impossible to do.