• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We Call It Acieeeed!!!!

I love how this thread is still going strong yet I've barely even attempted to make the mix that was my original reason for posting this. Some banging tunes been posted.

Hahahaa, Stay Up Forever, Liberator etc was a real breath of fresh air when they started parties, they really hit on something with that sound....got a bit tiresome when it got everywhere, but listenin again now, yeah, I rmember how good it felt.......

Ta for that

This thread is worthy of someone fixing all the broken YouTube links. It's a cracker.

This thread is worthy of someone fixing all the broken YouTube links. It's a cracker.

Right, I've done the one's I can on this page, although unless specified I cannot 100% guarantee that they are the intended cut.

There is no point in me checking the ones in #158 - as I realised after checking them all in #163, despite the good news that they all still work, there would have been sod all I can do about finding alternatives with the information provided. I will come back and trawl through the rest, but @ I AM i.e., I will not for one second complain if you come across any and wish to post them below in a quote. There is a good mix compilation throughout these 7 pages that is worth fixing, made all the more unique that it was produced by loads of different selectors who just went straight to what they feel the most.