• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

That is sad.....22 is damn young to go out with a heart attack.....but there are so many factors to consider. I wonder if they are going to do an autopsy?

It was posted on the danish forum "psychedelia.dk".

Could you please be more specific as to what thread it is? It's difficult to search a forum in danish and I'd like to translate it to English using google translator.

this is really sad.(if true) he was a very nice guy.

Yeah. He was so nice that he sent lots of people (including me) an untested chemical. A friend tells me marquis (blue-lilac) shows it's not 2c-b-fly. Now we have to wait for further tests.

Last edited:
Could you please be more specific as to what thread it is? It's difficult to search a forum in danish and I'd like to translate it to English using google translator.

Yeah. He was so nice that he sent lots of people (including me) an untested chemical. A friend tells me marquis shows it's not 2c-b-fly. Now we have to wait for further tests.

what should the color reaction be with marquis? I can't track that info down...is it the same as 2c-b?

OK, I had my friend check his sample of 2c-b-fly he just received...the marquis goes brown, with a slight blueish hue on the outside ring of the reaction area.

Mecke goes to a dark blue pretty much instantly...

so what does that tell us??

Last edited:
I really hope this isn't true, makes me think twice about taking RC's. Could it be bromo-dragonfly? Purely a guess, but I could see how it could be mixed up for 2c-b fly, and 18mg would likely be a lethal dose of it.

I hope some serious tests are going to be performed. A lot of people are concerned by this, and I hope we can learn exactly what is going around.

what should the color reaction be with marquis? I can't track that info down...is it the same as 2c-b?

OK, I had my friend check his sample of 2c-b-fly he just received...the marquis goes brown, with a slight blueish hue on the outside ring of the reaction area.

Mecke goes to a dark blue pretty much instantly...

so what does that tell us??

It tells us that there have been two different reactions from two different people who did the marquis test tp what suposedly was the same product (2c-b-fly). Did the guy send different products? Is he simply faking his death after scamming a bunch of people? This looks bad.

Be aware the marquis reagent has a shelf-life of 6-ish months at RT.

Be aware the marquis reagent has a shelf-life of 6-ish months at RT.

My friend says his Marquis is over a yr old, but has been used accurately for other materials recently.....
I am interested to hear about lab results on this

That could explain why the 2 tests are different. But we can only wait for lab results and hope for the best...We can also hope for a link to the thread where they talk about the death. It sounds to me as an unlikely place to announce a death.

You cant see the thread on psychedelia unless you're a member. Apparently its confirmed by his girlfriend and his family.

RIP Dannie :(

but without details, no one can say it was the 2c-b-fly that killed him.....if it is in fact 2c-b-fly that he had available.

He also sold several other compounds...isn't it somewhat likely that he may have been doing things in combo?

my concern is for the people that just grabbed what they thought was 2c-b-fly, and they don't frequent forums like this, to have the possible heads up that something might be seriously mislabeled or ???

I know he didnt have access to GC/MS or NMR equipment (first mistake), and I think his source was somewhat sketchy, so he never really knew what he recieved. Also, the scale they used to measure the dose was apparently malfunctioning (second mistake).

From what I read he and another guy ingested what they thought to be 18 mg. of 2C-B-FLY each. Later they went to bed because they were tired and apparently the vendor died from cardiac arrest when he was lying in bed.

We'll never really know until the authopsy, but I doubt there'll even be one. We can only warn everyone who've bought this substance sold as 2C-B-FLY from him about this batch. Id throw it out if it was me. Better safe than sorry. And no one really knows what it is or what its contaminated with.

Take care people.

interesting....my friend's bag says purity 99+%.....I guess we now know that is bullshit....

that is a fucked up thing to do to yourself, and your customers.....buy from a sketchy lab, don't test it in anyway yourself, send it out to people claiming it is 99% pure......

how the hell can you run a RC company and not have a good scale handy? This just gets worse and worse....

also: how did his friend feel after taking it? Any heart issues? Did it fit the 2c-b-fly effects profile in any way?

Last edited:
From what I read he and another guy ingested what they thought to be 18 mg. of 2C-B-FLY each. Later they went to bed because they were tired and apparently the vendor died from cardiac arrest when he was lying in bed.

We'll never really know until the authopsy, but I doubt there'll even be one. We can only warn everyone who've bought this substance sold as 2C-B-FLY from him about this batch. Id throw it out if it was me. Better safe than sorry. And no one really knows what it is or what its contaminated with.

Take care people.

The question now is: did anything happen to his friend? (if the incident is finally confirmed, which I don't think has been established for sure yet)
Also, The answer is not to throw it away. The answer is to send it to a lab and see what they say about it.

I know he didnt have access to GC/MS or NMR equipment (first mistake), and I think his source was somewhat sketchy, so he never really knew what he recieved. Also, the scale they used to measure the dose was apparently malfunctioning (second mistake).

Wow, thats terrible. How could you try to run a business like that? It sucks that you can't name websites on here.. What does the substance look like to the people that have recieved it and tested with the marquis?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I know who it was. Jesus fucking christ....

Here is what I'm thinking. I'm gonna take this stuff very very slowly. Start with some very minor dosage to feel out what I have.

I wonder if perhaps something involving the AMT was to blame? He also had Dimethicone (sp?) on there, which is a very untested RC that emulates cocaine. So do we KNOW he used 2c-b-fly and thats what did him in?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say that is ballsy of you to try any of it at this point....why not wait for some lab info that sounds like it might be coming?

I agree though, there were some other compounds he dealt with that on paper look a lot more dangerous than 2cb-fly......that was my question earlier: was he only using the one substance? Only an autopsy would be able to answer that, and if he was dealing with a life long heart issue that went unchecked?

Yeah that concerns me too. I want more info. Are we 100% sure he was using 2C-B-FLY only? Because that AMT has had some sketchy things too. I never really believed them, but it could have done it...

how positive does a lab test sound like? Is somebody doing it now?