• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

Does anyone know if home base sell poppy seeds I want to bake a nice warm cake.

Does anyone know if home base sell poppy seeds I want to bake a nice warm cake.

If we were to tell you where to find seeds or pods (or anything else besides say syringe filters/ HR supplies) it would be sourcing which is against the rules. Also more & more domestic suppliers like stores are carrying washed seeds these days.

Although it does involve mixing with a stimulant of sorts, what eventually became my favorite was making a tincture of Opium, hash, and ephedra that were exquisite! I was inspired by the ?soma?, the vedic brew of the gods, which is still something of a mystery but evidence suggests it was a mix of cannabis, opium, and ephedra.
You could absolutely sub the opium out for PST and just brew them seperately and mix after, or drink seperately. It takes a bit of experimenting to get the ratio right, i find that dosing high on the opium and then using as little eph/hash as nessecary works for me, so start low with those and work your way up until you find the sweet spot. but once the ratio is set you?re in for a pretty great time! And its not a jittery or anxious high if you dose low enough with the hash and ephedra!
ANother way i have found to reduce the heaviness or body load and up the stimulating euphoric aspectswas to brew the tea with very warm water, it ends up killing a lot of the codeine, which IME is a lot more body high than euphoria. Codeine has less heat stability than morphine I believe, and I noticed when I started brewing my seeds or pods with Warm water, the effect became a lot cleaner and euphoric, although a little less potent in the sense that it didnt wreck you physically, but the high was much more balanced.

This is really interesting... And the bit about varying water temp reminded me of that study testing levels of codeine, morphine and thebaine in seeds, using heated or cooler water (and acidic or neutral solutions). There was definitely a difference between some of the methods. Thanks for your reply.

It's thebaine that doesn't get pulled that causes a more tense stimulating effect and I think noscapine plays a role in it too.

^If you've got any references I'd appreciate it. There's not much out there

Thanks Jekyl. I'm not exactly aiming for more thebaine, but I'm interested in info on any of the alkaloids. I don't have a ton of experience with pst, but do recognize its a different animal than other opiates. I thought i had read this entire thread but believe i missed your post. Thanks!

Wow, wow, wow! I was very skeptical of this working at all. I am a chronic pain patient currently prescribed 100mg of tramadol a day. Unfortunately I've finally built a tolerance (yes, low dose tramadol actually works incredibly well for me), and taken over my limit on some days, 200-400mg per day. Anyway, I've obviously run out of pills early, and had to cold Turkey off them, Tuesday being the last day I took any. I NEVER expected to have the withdrawal symptoms I had! Wednesday I was emotional, ok understandable, same when I quit meth... but then it grew to restless legs by the night, once again understandable. By the middle of the night Wednesday I also had restless arms and restless midsection lol, which soon became like one big contraction, completely out of my control. Thursday morning I began dry heaving and vomiting if anything was in my stomach. Thursday afternoon I got my poppy seeds in the mail. I loosely followed the 2L method posted on page 2 or 3 I think. I used about 3/4 cup seeds, placed in a liter sized glass bottle and added enough room temp water to shake them, I drained over my cup using a coffee filter. I repeated this 4 times before discarding the seeds (to my flower beds, maybe they'll grow for me), and drank the liquid, probably around 12oz in two separate doses since my stomach was upset. I followed it with a glass of tart cherry juice, also known to relax, and I can tell you within 20-30 minutes, my muscles released and I was no longer nauseous or dry heaving. I repeated this again before bed, and I slept like a rock, woke up feeling great. I didn't get high, but that was not my intent, I simply wanted to ease my withdrawal, and it sure worked! Being as I deal with spastic muscles as it is, I will definitely keep this remedy tucked away in my bank of herbal medicines.
Edit- I forgot to add I had already been dosing myself Wednesday night with yellow kratom tincture, which only made me feel more sick, I think from the strong taste and alcohol.

I couldn't find a better place to ask this. Okay, there's Papaver Somniferum. Does it follow then that Papaver Somniferum Giganteum, is this a real cultivar? Just curious :)

-G

I couldn't find a better place to ask this. Okay, there's Papaver Somniferum. Does it follow then that Papaver Somniferum Giganteum, is this a real cultivar? Just curious :)

-G

Yeh, and it produces big fuck off pods. However, I believe many of the decorative garden strains have also been bred for low alkaloid content, so big is not necessarily better.

If you know a supplier of seeds that make a potent seed tea, you'd be better off planting them than buying packeted seeds for gardeners.

Has anyone actually experienced an incredible high from this stuff? It may sound stupid, but I've always preferred pharmaceuticals. Not just in terms of strength am I asking, because obviously seed tea can be ridiculously strong.

To me the high is super sedating and a little bit lack luster compared to the glow of other ops. It was relaxing but not too pleasurable. Maybe my seeds were not the best.

Has anyone actually experienced an incredible high from this stuff? It may sound stupid, but I've always preferred pharmaceuticals. Not just in terms of strength am I asking, because obviously seed tea can be ridiculously strong.

To me the high is super sedating and a little bit lack luster compared to the glow of other ops. It was relaxing but not too pleasurable. Maybe my seeds were not the best.
Yeah, maybe you have not had super potent unwashed seeds yet because IME they yield a high that is more powerful, more euphoric, much longer lasting and more satisfying overall than any pharm I tried. These kinds of seeds are very difficult to source these days unfortunately.

Yeah the seeds are cool but it's a one shot deal where you get high. It's not like growing some poppies i bet. Maybe i'll give that a shot

Yeah, maybe you have not had super potent unwashed seeds yet because IME they yield a high that is more powerful, more euphoric, much longer lasting and more satisfying overall than any pharm I tried. These kinds of seeds are very difficult to source these days unfortunately.

I don't use seeds but use the actual dried pods - the Gigantimums - and have never really experienced anything that I could describe as a high. And I've tried several different ways of preparing them but they don't seem to yield any pleasaruble results. They have given me some unwanted sides however - nausea, headache and even a strange rash on my body a couple of times

I don't know, maybe I'm just doing it wrong 🤔

I don't use seeds but use the actual dried pods - the Gigantimums - and have never really experienced anything that I could describe as a high. And I've tried several different ways of preparing them but they don't seem to yield any pleasaruble results. They have given me some unwanted sides however - nausea, headache and even a strange rash on my body a couple of times

I don't know, maybe I'm just doing it wrong 🤔
I don't think you can really screw up the preparation. Most likely you had bad pods.

I don't know, maybe I'm just doing it wrong
There's no way to do it wrong. If you didn't get good results with it, the pods weren't good. I used to prepare tea with it by grinding dried pods then mixing it into a cup of hot water. After waiting for it to steep for 30 minutes, I filtered and then drank it always with good results. Now I either eat the dried pods or grind them very fine, mix into a cup of any drink then down the whole thing. I think that you just need better quality pods.

Probably need to use fresh pods instead
If you have pods with the desired Alkoloids in it, both fresh and dried pods do the job but I prefer dried ones because, It's much less material that you need to consume and you don't have to deal with chlorophyll. The dried pods cause much less GI issues especially when consumed as whole, without any filtration.

I don't think you can really screw up the preparation. Most likely you had bad pods.

they're definitely P. Somniferums, and others have said they've had good results from the source I get them from.

My preparation method is basically to grind the pods to a powder and then heat them in water and drink the resulting 'tea'

The main controversy I encounter when reading about poppy pods is whether it's OK to boil the pod grinds, or whether that will destroy the alkaloids