• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

My pod tea recipe:
Lemon juice
Purified water
Coffee press
Coffee grinder
Hammer
Freezer bags
Ok so when I get a new batch the first thing I do is get all those babies in heavy duty freezer bags. I smash those pods into smaller pieces that will fit in coffee grinder. I grind the pods all to dust and transfer them to bags. For strength I use a cup and a half of poppy dust straight into the French press. Warm up water until it’s very hot !Not boiling! Cover the poppy dust until the water just covers it and add lemon juice and steep 10 minutes. I rewash same poppy dust 6 times might be excessive but I find i still get some. I find my tea is very strong when made this way. Be safe!

My pod tea recipe:
Lemon juice
Purified water
Coffee press
Coffee grinder
Hammer
Freezer bags
Ok so when I get a new batch the first thing I do is get all those babies in heavy duty freezer bags. I smash those pods into smaller pieces that will fit in coffee grinder. I grind the pods all to dust and transfer them to bags. For strength I use a cup and a half of poppy dust straight into the French press. Warm up water until it’s very hot !Not boiling! Cover the poppy dust until the water just covers it and add lemon juice and steep 10 minutes. I rewash same poppy dust 6 times might be excessive but I find i still get some. I find my tea is very strong when made this way. Be safe!
Thanks for this method bro, gonna try it out.

Still struggling to find the best method for consuming pod flour.

I was using the espresso method, but was having to use 4 pots at a time to get where I wanted to be.

So now I've just been washing down the flour with juice, but that doesn't seem economical either.

Hey y’all bit of backstory before my question, I started using opiates back in 2015 after being put on oxy for chronic pain. Usage was on average 80-120mg per day, prescribed usage was only 40-50mg per day so it was a slow march to becoming out of control). By 2019 I knew it couldn’t continue. Moved to Kratom from 2019 to date (with still minor monthly usage of oxy - approx 60-120mg per month). I’m in Australia so Kratom not easy to come by. Now in the previous few months, my last two kratom orders have gotten caught by customs. Was desperately searching for a something to fill the opiate longing void (and there is only so much Rikodeine one can stomach 💩🤮) and finally decided to try Poppy Seed Tea. Well I must say I am quite impressed with it! I didn’t expect it to be better than Kratom but for me it certainly is.
How im making the “tea”:
* Using unwashed (and VERY minimally handled - straight from a huge 60kg sack direct from producers) Blue Papaver Somniferum seeds,
* Putting 300g (I know I have a reasonably high opiate tolerance but to be safe, I still did a test run with 130g for first try - mild effect but I could tell there was potential for some real pleasantness at a higher dose) in 750ml water bottle with a pop top lid,
* Then fill rest of bottle with warm tap water and shake for 1-2mins,
* When opening the pop top water bottle lid if you just open it a fraction it allows the liquid to come out very easily yet totally blocks any seeds from coming out (very handy!),
* Squeezing liquid into a cup and add the juice of half a lemon and skull.
* I do repeat this process 1-2 more times with the same seeds but tea gets remarkably weaker after every consumption.
Has made my kratom withdrawal completely disappear and got me functioning at nearly 100% again. Very impressed!!
Now as I’m still a bit of newbie with this, could anyone please advise if there is anything I could/should do differently to maximise effects and/or costs?
I’m particularly dwelling on throwing away the 300g seeds after 1-3 teas. Can I do anything else with them to get longer use for them?
Would also love some info on comparison of seed tea withdrawal to oxy and kratom. At this stage I’m making one to two teas a day but will start to reduce intake in a weeks time.