• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

I've bought a stovetop pot now. Will try less water + more pods + stovetop method next time.

Do people usually eat the grounds after they've been brewed?
Nah they are usually discarded. The Hot water will extract most of the goodies.

Eating unprepared grounds is a viable method to get off though and the longer duration means you need less pods to maintain a habit.

I have a ton of unwashed seeds from this batch of pods too - are they made to use tea with the same method? Just less potent?

Seeds don't always work and you need a lot more material than with pods. Put them in a soda bottle add cold water (optionally a little lemon juice )and shake it vigorously for 6-10 minutes, screw the top off slightly and strain them using the cap as a filter.

Seeds don't always work and you need a lot more material than with pods. Put them in a soda bottle add cold water (optionally a little lemon juice )and shake it vigorously for 6-10 minutes, screw the top off slightly and strain them using the cap as a filter.
Thanks pal

What's the best way to mask the taste? When I brewed a weak tea the flavour was tolerable with sugar and lemon. But yesterday I brewed a stronger one (5 pods) and the taste was awful. Almost threw up as soon as I drank it.

Would diluting heavily with ice tea work?

I've noticed that if you put poppy seeds in hot water, they seem to absorb the water pretty fast. Have you noticed the same?

i would say much stronger than kratom, i IV heroin (or used to? haven't for a month) and get nothing from large amounts of kratom except mild WD removal. 20g of poppy pod tea gets me feeling mildly good.

it's a big step up. kratom is not really an opioid, poppy pod tea is morphine, codeine, thebaine (precursors to heroin, oxymorphone, hydromorphone etc) so really think if this is a good descision to make.

and the WD from poppy pod tea lasts about two weeks but is milder than a comparable heroin habit.
yea I don't get anything from krater either and poppy seed tea is bullshit too
If you wanna get high get the oxy

I have dried pods, looking to make some form of pain relieving concentrate. Can someone direct me to the right place? Have a roxi tolerance of 60-80 mg per dose, have been fighting DJD for 16 years. Are pods even going to help?

Has anyone tried to evaporate poppy pod/seed tea down to so small amount of liquid, that it could be plugged?

What's the best way to mask the taste? When I brewed a weak tea the flavour was tolerable with sugar and lemon. But yesterday I brewed a stronger one (5 pods) and the taste was awful. Almost threw up as soon as I drank it.

Would diluting heavily with ice tea work?
Hi, personally a few days ago I decided to put powdered juice directly into the pod tea, then mixing it with soda makes it better. You can slowly take the drink and choose to stop drinking when you are where you want.

Hi, personally a few days ago I decided to put powdered juice directly into the pod tea, then mixing it with soda makes it better. You can slowly take the drink and choose to stop drinking when you are where you want.
I'm such a bitch with the taste man, makes me wretch

does it actually work and what are your guys recipes, you literally take the pods and put them un steaming water ands drink it and it literally works

does it actually work and what are your guys recipes, you literally take the pods and put them un steaming water ands drink it and it literally works
Yea it works well too (depending on pod quality, brewing technique, and tolerance obviously). For someone like you who has access to oxy I would think they would be useful mixed with oxy in reducing your oxy intake because they are way cheaper than what most people are paying for oxy. 100 dollars worth of pods will have you fucked up all day tho, oxy or not. Most of the pods available online aren’t nearly as powerful as homegrown ones and I need like 50
Dollars worth to make it through the day w/o sickness but not much high. But way healthier, cheaper and a better high than my 100-150 dollar a day fentanyl habit I had for the last 2 years.

Yeah go ahead and hook yourself on morphine, codeine and 10 more alkaloids along oxy; not good idea at all.

If you get good pods without tolerance few is enough, even with quite big tolerance 10 usually does the trick but if you need 50 your poisoning yourself and I strongly recommend you make yourself opium instead.

There’s no pods in my country any-more but when they were available 100$ was enough to get hooked and not high for a day. But hey, 100$ here is enough to have a great time in many ways here so can’t compare really. But when you put it like this - Spending 3000$ a month on pods if you want to get high that’s just.. I’m glad you’re so rich guys :)

Yeah go ahead and hook yourself on morphine, codeine and 10 more alkaloids along oxy; not good idea at all.

If you get good pods without tolerance few is enough, even with quite big tolerance 10 usually does the trick but if you need 50 your poisoning yourself and I strongly recommend you make yourself opium instead.

There’s no pods in my country any-more but when they were available 100$ was enough to get hooked and not high for a day. But hey, 100$ here is enough to have a great time in many ways here so can’t compare really. But when you put it like this - Spending 3000$ a month on pods if you want to get high that’s just.. I’m glad you’re so rich guys :)
Those prices sound very extreme. €200 a month is the absolute maximum I have to pay

Hellos,
I had a look at UK- US websites for dried poppy pods , they not only cost a fortune but they also do not accept card payments and wanna be paid via Moneygram or western union which screams SCAM! to me. It seems that dried poppy pods do not exist here in Brazil but poppy seeds are available; these ones are USDA approved , it it a good thing or does it mean they are washed hence useless for funny purposes?
There are other bio seeds available, which one if any will do the trick in your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator: