• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[UK Specifically] What are the Laws for Self-Defense if Someone Breaks into your Home??

Aye, you make fair points.

Some of that sounds ok. Just don't like the idea of killing an animal for fun if me or my family aren't going to eat it.

Are you average Joe?

Don't get me wrong I do like to hunt and fish.

Aye, you make fair points.

Some of that sounds ok. Just don't like the idea of killing an animal for fun if me or my family aren't going to eat it.

Are you average Joe?

Don't get me wrong I do like to hunt and fish.
I'm the average joe that used to make a living from the toffs.

Fair enough.

Haha nah, for real? That's a joke cos we're discussing guns innit?

Otherwise, then I figure you'll know what you talking about?

What do you think about fox hunting?
Nopes not joking.

Pretty sure you mean fox hunting with dogs.
for me it's a tradition let traditions be.
If you think it's a cruel bloodsport so be it, nature is cruel.
Not every chase kills a fox, some do escape.

a fox with severe mange dies a cruel death...

Fox hunting with a rifle, it's vermin....
There used to loads of lapwings here, with foxes making a reintroduction they have all vanished.

Last edited:
Just google Holland and holland, Purdey, rigby, westley richards

15-20 minutes work and no ballistics expert can link that gun to anything at all.
Dunno where u get ur info from mate but guns are linked to shootings and murders all the time in the UK. There was one taken off some boys in Wavertree (Liverpool) that was literally linked to about 20 shootings.

Dunno where u get ur info from mate but guns are linked to shootings and murders all the time in the UK. There was one taken off some boys in Wavertree (Liverpool) that was literally linked to about 20 shootings.
you clearly ain't got the fanniest on how ballistics matching works

those guns are linked because muppets use them

:facepalm:

Anyone who's lived throughout the 80s here? Would you say that it's safer in the UK now or before? Anyone from London?

Anyone who's lived throughout the 80s here? Would you say that it's safer in the UK now or before? Anyone from London?
I did London in the 90's early 2000's, London was safe then if you had your witts about you.

The worst that could happen that you would end up getting bottled in Elephant&Castle or Brixton.

Now these days you risk getting stabbed leaving a rave at 6am or during the day.
Things have changed for the worse in London.

Nopes not joking.

There used to loads of lapwings here, with foxes making a reintroduction they have all vanished.
Wow. Sounds like an interesting craft.

I disagree with you about foxhunting but I respect your opinion. Aye, I did mean dogs.

How long would it take to make a nice shottie, then? Did you do an apprenticeship or similar or is there a course or something?

By having your witts about you I mean if you go jogging in London you can end up getting sexually assaulted anywhere.

I once went jogging in Elephant&Castle park and when I was stretching some dude came towards me pulled his jogging bottoms down and started fapping saying I was hot. This in '96

I was 18 then so told him to fuck off, went to the police and the police told me you give him a kicking and don't come and tell us.

True story.

Do I have to explain clapham common?

Nopes not joking.

Bring that to London please there are so many now 😭

Wow. Sounds like an interesting craft.

I disagree with you about foxhunting but I respect your opinion. Aye, I did mean dogs.

How long would it take to make a nice shottie, then? Did you do an apprenticeship or similar or is there a course or something?
Two year time frame.

I went to a gunmaking school then went to the uk and taught myself.

By having your witts about you I mean if you go jogging in London you can end up getting sexually assaulted anywhere.

I once went jogging in Elephant&Castle park and when I was stretching some dude came towards me pulled his jogging bottoms down and started fapping saying I was hot. This in '96

I was 18 then so told him to fuck off, went to the police and the police told me you give him a kicking and don't come and tell us.

True story.

Do I have to explain clapham common?
Something similar happened to me in St James's park even although they have police patrols constantly that park is very busy at night

Bring that to London please there are so many now 😭
London foxes get caught in traps then released outside London so they don't end up pissing off the animal lovers.

I know off people shooting 100 plus foxes a year just outside London 😅