• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[UK Specifically] What are the Laws for Self-Defense if Someone Breaks into your Home??

Something similar happened to me in St James's park even although they have police patrols constantly that park is very busy at night
You live in the Leyton Walthamstow area then?

Two year time frame.

I went to a gunmaking school then went to the uk and taught myself.
Like two years start to finish or is that including some sort of waiting list, curing for wood or summit?

Where did you go to gun school, states?

Like two years start to finish or is that including some sort of waiting list, curing for wood or summit?

Where did you go to gun school, states?
that's from placing order to delivery.

You only buy two year old cured wood.

Mainland Europe.

What's your favourite part to make?

Don't know why I'm so interested, mate. Just intrigued.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh sticky fingers Morden I meant
Train station further up that was.

Fuck the tube and trains in London.

Motorbikes rules, KT4 to SE1 in about 12-15 minutes with no traffic.

I've done 15 miles of just a road block in about two hours before due to tube/train strike

What's your favourite part to make?

Don't know why I'm so interested, mate. Just intrigued.

Thanks for sharing.
It's all specialized skills. You can't be a master in all of them.
You need about five dudes to make a gun, barrel maker, actioner, stocker, engraver, finisher.

Mine was the stock/wood part.

Edit actually you need 7 dudes, case hardening dude and barrel blacker.

Last edited:
Nope, never understood east London no offence, south is nice like Wimbledon and Richmond.

Always lived in NW
Sorry I got my geographics fucked up with you saying Wimbledon and Richmond are nice.

I worked in Kensal green for a while.
Prozzies sometimes used to strutt their stuff at 10am on the Harrow road.

Stonebridge park is a bit ruff.

How do you deem London now?
I haven't lived there for over twenty years now.

Last edited:
Sorry I got my geographics fucked up with you saying Wimbledon and Richmond are nice.

The whole area around harlesden is rough, at night 😂

The thing with London is that in every area that's nice there's a small patch that's always dodgy. Like St James park which I feel is part of Buckingham palace as is adjacent to the mall and is full of naughty activities at night. London generally I feel is becoming a bit too commercial like ministry of sound next to South bank uni is way uppety, Vauxhall is the last remaining area where you can sneak in something naughty into a club. Camden has had an unnecessary makeover due to a fire. Fabric since reopening after two clubbers od'd on MDMA feels like entering big brother... Soho is nice however

The thing with London is that in every area that's nice there's a small patch that's always dodgy. Like St James park which I feel is part of Buckingham palace as is adjacent to the mall and is full of naughty activities at night. London generally I feel is becoming a bit too commercial like ministry of sound next to South bank uni is way uppety, Vauxhall is the last remaining area where you can sneak in something naughty into a club. Camden has had an unnecessary makeover due to a fire. Fabric since reopening after two clubbers od'd on MDMA feels like entering big brother... Soho is nice however
All the good clubs have closed.
MOS has always been a commercial poser club.

You mean Camden palace? Been rebranded since

ask @Jackal about 414
let alone the other good Brixton clubs
tyssen street studios, sw1, labyrinth, cloud9 etc.... all gone and done

You used to able to start clubbing on a Thursday at Heaven, then from Friday till Sunday evening non stop clubbing.

you clearly ain't got the fanniest on how ballistics matching works

those guns are linked because muppets use them

:facepalm:
I know that lol. All I said is that the guns that are often seized have been "linked" to several shootings. There was a case where I was living and some wannabe big shot was caught with a gun that had been linked to 20 shootings or something. All I was saying is that you're not gonna get a "clean" gun if you go to some hoodlum, even though that is most likely the easiest way to get one, in my experience at least.

As for LDN, I was there in the mid-2000s up to the mid 2010s, back and forth between the city and other places. Gentrification is the biggest change for the rough areas I think The worst places in the southeast and the east where the street gangs were always shooting each other in the early-to-mid 2000s are gentrified as fuck now, like Pecknarm, Brixton, Deptford and other parts of Lewisham and much of Hackney and most of the bad boys have been moved out to the overspill shitholes in the surrounding areas because of the gentrification (it was cheap to get a rent for some art graduate in Peckham and so they move there and set up shop, i.e. some trendy cafe and then the rent becomes too high for the people who were living there previously, mostly black people I might add). Parts of Kent and Essex are where these overspill estates exist. But I only properly know southeast London and bits of East London, up to North (places which are considered north but are still Hackney basically).

Even still, kids are stabbing each other everywhere now over nothing. Suburban kids who put on the whole roadman act and carry blades around, stabbing each other over nothing. There was that big mess in Bath of all places. But I'd say that parts of Brum now are more like what places like Peckham used to be like in terms of the chaotic nature of the violence. And some places stay the same, thinking of other cities notorious for guns and all that. Birmingham has always had this problem of course and it is passed down the generations but the places where that kind of violence is mostly located haven't been touched by gentrification in the same way that the traditionally violent parts of London have been.

EDIT: @Arnold

I found the specific gun I was talking about, "Britain's most used gun" even though that claim may be hyperbole, but I remember when this lot were taken down as I was living nearby. The Beretta had been linked to 19 shootings across England and Scotland, here is a quote from the article:

“Thanks to the sterling work of the National Ballistsics Intelligence Service, which was able to identify the Beretta and the Uzi submachine gun..."

So I don't know what your disagreement with me was or is. The point is that guns on the street get sold on and moved around the country and end up in the hands of low-level OCGs like this lot in the article. What struck me was that it took a couple of Google searches to even find this case and I was expecting to see it in the Echo but there are reports of shootings going on right up until recently in Liverpool at least and so if you search "shooting gun linked to many shootings" or whatever, you have to be more specific because there are so many and they haven't stopped.

My theory was that it was largely due to the Encrochat busts that more violence started to occur as people tried to fill voids left by bigger fish that were caught. As that was all happening, there was a surge in shootings but by the time that poor wee girl Olivia was shot by that idiot Thomas Cashman, I didn't want to be in that city any more. People still remember it happening to Rhys Jones and these dickheads never learn. I floated this idea to a cop that I unfortunately know through my ex's friends and he tried to say it was due to the Albanians and all that but he doesn't work in Liverpool and even though the Balkan groups are there, Scousers pretty much run that city (even though I heard that some of the emerging big shots became bigger by working with the Irish (Kinahan) gangsters which pissed off a lot of the older types as Scousers were famed for running things themselves.

But it seems to be out of control, there are kids stabbing each other all over the place in suburban areas and daft towns and cities where this was not a problem traditionally and then you have the chaos within organised crime at low-to-mid levels due to competition and people trying to step up. What was going on in Liverpool reminded me a bit of what happened in Salford when people finally decided to take out Paul Massey and a stupid tit-for-tat was already underplay, with tracking devices and all that. But those were big shoes to fill - I knew people who wouldn't even say his name when talking about "him".

Then good auld Glesga of course and the chaos there which I don't even want to go into. It is tiresome frankly to even think about it.

BTW I saw you talking about making guns. What about those "slam guns" which can fire shotgun shells? And have you seen much about the 3D printed guns that have been made? Other parts still need to be imported but much of the actual guns can be made using 3D printers. Quite a few arrests have been made. Surely just one gadgie with a 3D printer could make the parts that he is able to make and then order in the parts that have to be ordered in?

Last edited: