• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[UK Specifically] What are the Laws for Self-Defense if Someone Breaks into your Home??

Yikes! That experience sounds terrifying, glad you came out of it okay!
Yeah, I've been raped before so I keep my house super-secure, too. Always make sure all the windows and doors are locked and secure etc, too.
My experience was kind of fascinating. Very educational and opened up a myriad of insights, also into myself. I think what happened to you is worse, and now I can better understand your wish for some defense.
That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.
Me, too.

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

Thanks. It messed me up for a while because I was also raped on my 13th birthday and it brought it all back (sorry if I'm "trauma-dumping" here).
I did managed to end it pretty quickly, though. Rape is about power, not lust, so a few minutes in, as he like, turned me over, I forced myself to grin and wink at him and say "That was so hot! What do you want me to do now?" he IMMEDIATELY lost his erection and couldn't get it back up. Luckily he just fucked off and didn't take it out on me.
I've mostly moved on now, just have some residual agoraphobia, but I'm working on it. Little bit further each day. I can walk to the end of my street plus half-way to the bus stop (another 30 meters, maybe) now. Hoping to make it all the way to the bus stop over the next couple of weeks :).

From experience and what I've learned,

Always keep bleach at the ready.
Do not phone the cops.
Never admit anything or say anything to the cops.
Stfu
Gtfo of there
Burn clothes and shoes etc...
If needs must I hope you have a swamp with wild boar nearby I have that not too far from where I live.
Do not believe in justice and the justice system.

The evidence is out there.

Buy stun gun or CS gas pretty easily here so I’d deffo be looking into that.

You can probably stab a guy if he's actively coming at you and not running away (Do not shoot a guy in the back while he's fleeing, people have gone to prison for that)

There's also the issue that if the guy is from a family of criminals, the police will not give you adequate protection from retribution, even if you get off legally. Some guy had to flee his home after stabbing an Irish gypsy a few years back.

From experience and what I've learned,

Always keep bleach at the ready.
Do not phone the cops.
Never admit anything or say anything to the cops.
Stfu
Gtfo of there
Burn clothes and shoes etc...
If needs must I hope you have a swamp with wild boar nearby I have that not too far from where I live.
Do not believe in justice and the justice system.

The evidence is out there.

Moronic advice. If the police ever find out that you disposed of the body instead of letting them know, you will go to jail for a long time.

But yeah, regarding the videos you posted, it can be a bit of a dice roll. You can probably get away with stabbing a guy in your house if he isn't fleeing. You can't stab him in the back while he's fleeing. You can't chase him outside of the house and stab him. You can't tie him up and keep him in a sex dungeon. (You might be able to tie him up, as long as you don't do the sex dungeon part)

You can probably stab a guy if he's actively coming at you and not running away (Do not shoot a guy in the back while he's fleeing, people have gone to prison for that)

There's also the issue that if the guy is from a family of criminals, the police will not give you adequate protection from retribution, even if you get off legally. Some guy had to flee his home after stabbing an Irish gypsy a few years back.

Stfu. I know they’re illegal Who gives a fuck.
People go to jail for fairly long amounts of time for having these. If you use them against a burglar, you will go to jail. Pepper spray in particular doesn't always work, especially if the burglar is hopped up on drugs. Just use a hammer or a knife, which you are generally allowed to do under UK law.

Moron.

People go to jail for fairly long amounts of time for having these. If you use them against a burglar, you will go to jail. Pepper spray in particular doesn't always work, especially if the burglar is hopped up on drugs. Just use a hammer or a knife, which you are generally allowed to do under UK law.

Moron.
She’s 7 stone u clown. I wouldn’t advise to someone physically capable.

I was stabbed when I was in my 20s and due to the fight and adrenaline I didn’t know I’d been stabbed until after.
I was sprayed with CS gas and I was immediately done. Was no way I’d have carried on fighting as couldn’t hardly breath and couldn’t see.

To the op you can do whatever it takes to defend yourself if you happen to be diabetic and you have insulin or whatever shots around and that's the first thing you grab and inject the intruder then so be it.

I was stabbed when I was in my 20s and due to the fight and adrenaline I didn’t know I’d been stabbed until after.
I was sprayed with CS gas and I was immediately done. Was no way I’d have carried on fighting as couldn’t hardly breath and couldn’t see.
A big kitchen knife still works if you're 7 stone