Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lost

So the guy living in the hatch was the same guy that Jack talked to in the stadium after he twisted his ankle right? I can't wait for next week's episode.

This show has me hooked so bad. My only gripe is that they don't seem to be explaining enough stuff from week to week. I guess with the ratings the way they are, they have an incentive to draw things out as much as possible. All in all, although I might be living in the moment too much, I think this is one of the greatest TV shows of all time. Seriously.

With the extraordinary situations that takes place in this show, i fear they will resort to stupid explanations for them.

What mystacal thing could possible be in this hatch?
...oh, an englishman.

am I the only one that was kinda diggin that song on the record? it sure was catchy!

My theory on the show:

I recently re-watched Season 1 entirely to refresh myself before Wednesday nights episode.

I wonder if that dude in the hatch has some sort of control over all of the island (hence all the big machines and switches he had in that bunker). I think he carefully somehow crafted these people to be on this flight together, and is playing some sort of sick joke. There was that super magnet we saw in action, that they could perhaps spin as what pulled the plane down to the island.

It was the same guy Jack met while running. I looked at that as a "pre-screening" moment where the guy in the hatch wanted to make sure Jack was good for his sick experiment or whatever. In the coming weeks - I anticipate everyone alive remembering a flashback or run-in with this guy.

Just one of the many theories out there that seems most logical to me.

I think it would really suck if it ending up all being some big fucking science experiment. I think the dude in the hatch is there to monitor the island, not control it.

I hope the answer is mystical and not scientific,after all Locke is cooler than Jack :)
Either way I expect it all to be rather absurd to tie all the mysteries together.

I love this show. By far, one of the best on TV right now. That 1st episdoe of the 2nd season was great. Cant wait to see what they have in store for us next.

pretty cool. watched tonight for the first time. is there any place to get a synopsis of first season, or do i have to get the DVDs?

I would just get the DVDs...

Anyone else sort of pissed that it took 45 minutes of this episode just to recap what happened down in the hatch?! they're really stretching this out slowly...

Ya, it didn't really explain to much. Except evedently the man in the hatch thought the world might have ended. I think he was there to monitor the island, specifically the sickness that turns people crazy, or into "the others".

Banquo said:
pretty cool. watched tonight for the first time. is there any place to get a synopsis of first season, or do i have to get the DVDs?

It's on torrentspy.com and thepiratebay.org

Ok who rolled their eyes [like me] when Sawyer pulled that bullet out of his shoulder?? 8) This show has some pretty far out stuff but COME ON!
At any rate, this past weeks episode was amazing! I'm so in love with this show & trying to decipher all the clues & such. Next week seems *way* more intense! Can't wait =D

im so fuckin addicted to this show but i fuckin hate it so much because nothing ever happens!!!!!! it makes me so mad. GRRRRRR!!! Though, i always end up watching it every wednesday.

who do you guys think is "the one" that desmon(guy with the ak47, down in the hatch) keeps asking locke?

I simple assumed "the one" was someone who was supposed to come relieve him from his duties, or tell him its ok to come out now.

^ooh that's a good one!
See, the thing I've noticed about Lost is... I can't remember a show that made you think so much! There are *so* many conspiracy theories about why they're on this island, who's on the island, the significance of the numbers etc etc... It's obsessive!8( ...but I LOVE it!

imdb is full of funny stuff about the show- some people there-take things way to seriously- must admit i wasnt impressed to find out that the pilot was made up as they went along.
only thing i cant decide on is- will there be a rational explaination....eg government testing, genetic clones etc
or will it be more along the lines of a spiritual thing, heaven/hell and so on.

cakehead said:
imdb is full of funny stuff about the show- some people there-take things way to seriously- must admit i wasnt impressed to find out that the pilot was made up as they went along.
only thing i cant decide on is- will there be a rational explaination....eg government testing, genetic clones etc
or will it be more along the lines of a spiritual thing, heaven/hell and so on.

What do you mean the pilot was made up as they went along?

the dvd has an interview with the write, or director cant remember- theres things that werent there to begin with that they put in while filming- lcoke bing in a wheelchair was one of them