• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lost

MissTwitch

Bluelighter
I am addcited! How many of you have watched this?

LOST

I was wondering what everyones theories are on this?

At first I thought that they were just lost on the island. Then I was thinking that maybe they were stuck in pergatory?!?!

Here are some other theories that I have come across...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I agreed last night to just believe that they all died in the plane crash... and this is just going to be a bunch of tests...

oh, and the people that died (the cop, the girl in the water) ... they are the ones that "lived!!!" maybe comas or something that they came out of ... then the question of the baby came up, but... the mom is dead, so the baby is also dead, so she will have a live baby (because it will join them in their "dead life on an island" ... does that make sense?)"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the general consensus in my household so far is that they are not in purgatory, but in a situation similar to that, where they will have to face their biggest fear, aka "the monster". the monster/island spirit becomes your worst nightmare/fear. it was a dinosaur for the pilot, for the guy with the knives, it was that dufus guy from work.

now i don't understand the whole people where there 16 years ago thing, so my theory is not final.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think that's quite right and the theory a bit too far-fetched, but interesting nonetheless. I know for a fact it wasn't a dinosaur..that was never the intention of the directors. Its not even a main character. It only comes up every now and again and they introduced it early so they wouldn't have to explain it later. My theory is that they are on some sort of gov't run island/facility. But beyond that, I don't know.

(I DON'T AGREE WITH THIS ONE)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this show so interesting....What do you think?

And if you haven't watched it, I definitely recommend it!

For some odd reason I watch this show every week. Nothing really interesting ever happens, but it really keeps my attention. I still think there are more people alive on the Island they dont know about.

What threw me off this week is how did the doctors dads casket get empty? And the ddrug addict, how much of a stash did he bring on the plane.

I haven't quite been able to figure out what it is that is keeping me hooked either. But I am :)

He must have brought quite the stash ;)

Oh my God WHERE ARE YOU WOMEN?

Will you marry me?

I watch lost every wednesday and then download it at work thursday. My entire office is allowed to watch Lost. We love it! I love you MissTwitch!!!

I love this show. My dad got me stuck on it last week. I too think that they are dead and that they are trying to make peace with the lives they left behind so to speak. Very captivating show. I like it for the intensity and the not knowing what's going on and what will happen next!

What's up with the empty coffin...guess we'll find out!

to me, his stash looked like about an ounce of heroin... that would last me forever..

when the hobbit waded in the water to catch the fish, I was screaming at the sceen ''YOU'RE GONNA RUIN YOUR DOPE''

Too bad he was shooting... that way every episode the rig would get duller and duller... Ah.. memories

TONIGHT!!!!

The previews looked SO good! Looks like it is going to get a bit crazy tonight.

MissTwitch ~ I like this show a lot.

I wasn't at all impressed with the first episode, but I it's starting to get deeper and deeper. I like that. :)

The hobbit is rather cute too.

I'm addicted as well. It keeps on getting better.
"The Hobbit" (LOL) IS cute. I'm glad to see that dude doing something else besides those films. He's adorable.

It's such a great show..I go crazy over it..

When I saw the first episode it was also my immediate first thought that they had actually all died in the plane crash, but we will have to wait and see! :)

This had to be the most over hyped show ever on network tv. I mean, they started showing the previews for it like 2 months before it premeird, and in like every fucking commercial break there was, buy the time it finally showed, i decided not to watch just out of protest of how over-hyped it was. its like they were shoving it down your throat every second to watch this stupid show. And another thing, there is no fucking way a airplane would just totally snap in half in mid-air just from turbulance, give me a fucking break. An airplane of that size could do loops and still not break apart.

So Star, you haven't watched the show, yet you are judging it and calling it stupid because "there is no fucking way a airplane would just totally snap in half in mid-air just from turbulance."

I bet you are a big fan of Bugs Bunny? Did you know rabbits really cant talk?

stAr shAdow nEt said:
This had to be the most over hyped show ever on network tv. I mean, they started showing the previews for it like 2 months before it premeird, and in like every fucking commercial break there was, buy the time it finally showed, i decided not to watch just out of protest of how over-hyped it was. its like they were shoving it down your throat every second to watch this stupid show. And another thing, there is no fucking way a airplane would just totally snap in half in mid-air just from turbulance, give me a fucking break. An airplane of that size could do loops and still not break apart.

I only ever saw like 3 commercials for this before it premiered.
Maybe you just watch way too much television dude. 8)
Don't watch then! I will...AND I LOVE IT!

stAr shAdow nEt said:

They haven't got far enough into the story yet to explain WHY the plane crashed as it did. Im pretty sure there is more too it. 8)

This show is amazing. I was totally captivated when they got into "Sawyer"s story. I am going nuts for this show.

Last weeks show had a sort of "Gilligans Island" theme with the golf course! I hope they don't ruin the show with stupid shit like that!

stAr shAdow nEt said:
And another thing, there is no fucking way a airplane would just totally snap in half in mid-air just from turbulance, give me a fucking break. An airplane of that size could do loops and still not break apart.

Its TV dude

Anyways.....Ive been really liking this show.....

The last epeisode really got the things going......The french woman is still alive after 16 yrs???!?!?

Crazy....I cant wait for the next one!!