Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lost

Lost is definetely my new favorite show. Haven't missed an episode yet. The best network show I have seen since, well, J.J. Abrams other show Alias, which will air after it come January.

As to what the fuck is up with that island, no clue, though I like the purgatory theory. I hope it is something more complicated then that though.

I was having a convo with my friend about the show and we both agreed that they are in some sort of purgatory type situation. That they have to face their inner demons (the indivdual life events which lead up to the plane crash) and that in order for them to go on in peace they have to figure out what happened to the research team on the island 16 years ago. Once that mystery is solved everything will be balanced and they will be able to live happily in the after-life.

Who really knows!? But I'm interested in finding out. This Wednesday we might get to find out what happened to the pregnant chick!

Almost to the season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last nights episode made me cry when they left on the raft and the dog tried to swim after the little boy. :( God I love this show and cant wait to see the season finale.

I have to tape the episodes because of work. right now I'm watching the last two episodes. and I too LOVE THIS SHOW.

I thought this was a mini series, i got to say i'm a little pissed off there wasn't an ending.

I think since they've had such a success they'll try to drag it out for another year or two.

"the hatch" turns out to be a long ladder down to... who knows where... I think it's a portal between canada and the island. think about it, the polar bears, they guy named ethan that was from canada.... or maybe it leads to the islands security system... :\ I'll have to wait so long for my answers... I hope they release lost on DVD!!

YES! ME TOO!
They can definately pull off an awesome second season. There is still so much plot left to go...God I love this show.

The show definitely has got me hooked. I was set with it on day one. However, there are just way too many directions they could take this. If they don't do it right, the second season might end up ruining the show.....

wtf was the monster??black smoke trails????umm, im confused..

imo, they definitely left us hanging for another season BUT they ddnt let us in on enuff in this finale...

tell ya what, that blonde junkie hobbit has enuf dope for a few fixes now....i was like uugghh...

ramble on lost.

Tongue said:
imo, they definitely left us hanging for another season BUT they ddnt let us in on enuff in this finale...

I too was dissapointed that more wasn't revealed to the veiwers. imo it was a very week TWO HOUR finale. they need to cut the flashback bullshit and get down to brass tacks with the island drama!!!!

as for the monster. didn't the french woman say that it's the "security system" of the island?? locke was being pulled into that hole by whatever it is. kate threw the tnt down the hole and it blasted quite a ways down there and out the other end something went fleaing.

I think the hatch leads to whatever this underground security system, monster, whatever the hell it is, thing...

I have two concerns and one question to be answered and then I'm done with the ramble fuck of a post.

concern number one.
where in the hell are they going with sawyer, micheal, jin, and walt? they get fucked at sea, the raft is trashed and walt is taken by some new age pirates for god only knows what reason. how is this going to flow into the second season? IMO, either really well or terribly.

concern number two.
the french woman (danielle is that right?) could be a key to unlocking some of the history of the island and not to mention a great help to the other members of the island. but the writers screwed that all up. after stealing aaron away and making a strong enemy with trigger happy charlie she's going to be never seen around any of them anymore, unless she has more crackpot information like "the others are coming" which they never did.... unless the new age pirates that took walt are the "others" which I think is very unlikely.

and finaly a question that needs to be answered.
I had to tape the finale on VHS of course and needless to say it's a very shitty recording. was sawyer killed in that little shoot out with the pirates? I saw gunshots and everyone was going everywhere and I could hardly tell what the hell was going on because it was so dark(the recording). I only ask because awhile ago I read on the lost forum (abc.com) that the finale would include a battle with "the others" and a leading character being killed. and though I still don't believe that the pirates were "the others" nor that what happened at sea was a "battle" and I sure as fuck don't think that asshole that blew himself up was the leading character that was supposed to be killed off. can anyone help me out with this??

I doubt sawyer was killed, i think he just got shot and fell off the raft. But, I thought that the pirates were the "others". danielle heard them say that they were going after the child, so she steals the baby to exchange for her kid they stole a long time before. But they were acctually after the black kid(walt is it?), the one who said "don't open the hatch" even though he never saw it, i guess he's psychic or somthing. This explains why they weren't at the black smoke, they were already attacking, only it wasn't the beach it was where ever the black kid was.

I guess that makes sense that the pirates are the "others" they must travel to the island then. but where from and how do they know about walt? if they travel to the island they need a source of gasoline right? hmmm I think I'll get some answers from the lost forum BRB...

interesting theroy I got from the lost forum.

"Even tho the bullet missed him, Sawyer decided in a split second to jump in the water and swim to the pirate craft, holding on to it out of sight. At the right moment Sawyer will reveal himself to the unsuspecting crew, kill them all, save Walt and bring the pirate boat back to Michael and Jin -saving their ***** once again."

damn my eyes...

they saw the end before i saw it....

now i must download so i can watch...even though i know what happens.

just recently started showing this in the uk- gripped by it...so much so i couldnt wait for the episodes to be shown and used the power of newsgroups to get them all :) havent read all the posts here, dont want any spoilers. already looking forward to season 2

My gf and her bro have been watching this for awhile, but I've never been interested.

HOWEVER!

We watched the last few episodes from Season 1 last night and I have become thoroughly entranced.

Also depressed because I won't get to see Season 2 for ages >=O

goatofthenever said:
I doubt sawyer was killed, i think he just got shot and fell off the raft. But, I thought that the pirates were the "others". danielle heard them say that they were going after the child, so she steals the baby to exchange for her kid they stole a long time before. But they were acctually after the black kid(walt is it?), the one who said "don't open the hatch" even though he never saw it, i guess he's psychic or somthing. This explains why they weren't at the black smoke, they were already attacking, only it wasn't the beach it was where ever the black kid was.

No i think the pirates or whatever just wanted a kid didnt matter who.....Walt was the first kid they came across.....Im sure if they came across the baby they would have taken him too....

I dont think they were specifically lookking for Walt....

sawyer will not die. all 3 of the boat people will be alive, come episode 2

and as for episode one, some very interesting coincidences/questions will arise out of the hatch being opened