• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Too quick to ban

Are you a francophile / bilingual Raas? I never would've taken you for someone who could speak another language (other than Aramaic/latin/etc).

Anyway - does SmokingAces have a date to his return?

Are you a francophile / bilingual Raas? I never would've taken you for someone who could speak another language (other than Aramaic/latin/etc).

Anyway - does SmokingAces have a date to his return?

Of course he does. He'll know the date. It's all automatic. Though tbf he said that he wasn't coming back in his last post :(

Oh right, my bad - I've not been in touch with him since, was just wondering if it was a matter of days/weeks/months.

Thanks for the reply!

BL is a bad influence half the time old and admins who shoot heroine then discuss are the ones administrating these grounds. Ahahahahahaha. Rekt

I thought only the lounge had these issues. They got Yall on a bit of a tighter leash here id say we would love to have you in the lounge but Europeans don't generally do well there. Pill2chill, evey, and Alasdair are the only ones I can think of off hand actually post with some frequency. Evey has done pretty good there though or at least garnered attention. I think she should stick around :)

BL is a bad influence half the time old and admins who shoot heroine then discuss are the ones administrating these grounds. Ahahahahahaha. Rekt

Nobody I know shoots heroine, but plenty shoot heroin - you ignorant Yank fuckwit...

Ya believe it or not my comment then did not involve you, and guess what friend! Maybe these forums along with the world don't revolve around you Mr.non Yankee fuckwit. Ya bloody wanker.

Ya believe it or not my comment then did not involve you, and guess what friend! Maybe these forums along with the world don't revolve around you Mr.non Yankee fuckwit. Ya bloody wanker.

Ooh, touché... Twat!!

My world revolves around me and doesn't include wankers like you. Do you understand?

EADD used to be full of interesting and colourful characters. I'm still very fond of it, and grateful to it as some of the best friends I have now in real life stem from meeting them originally through or from BL.

We have had a lot of deaths (RIP to those, especially charlie clean as I was just reading an old thread and it reminded me how gentle he was).
A lot of people have left the forum,
One or two have joined that I really think contribute nothing and just annoy and antagonise people.

I find myself posting outside of EADD more and more. I don't foresee myself leaving bluelight but I would like to think that EADD will become the place of like minded oddballs that it once was.

BTW Stee stop putting yourself down. you are a good contributor.

Yeah EADD has lost a lot of truly great and unique people in just the 5 years I've been a member.

It still has a lot of interesting and colourful characters imo, just that these days most people seem to post when not high, rather than when they are, and the posts would be much more random, weird and wonderful to reflect that (so long as the person concerned was still able to type and put a coherent sentence together.)

Many people seem to be quitting various drugs either now or recently, so things aren't quite as wacky and high spirited as maybe they once were.

Yeah EADD has lost a lot of truly great and unique people in just the 5 years I've been a member.

It still has a lot of interesting and colourful characters imo, just that these days most people seem to post when not high, rather than when they are, and the posts would be much more random, weird and wonderful to reflect that (so long as the person concerned was still able to type and put a coherent sentence together.)

Many people seem to be quitting various drugs either now or recently, so things aren't quite as wacky and high spirited as maybe they once were.

I love you MDB for the way you have of summing things up in a way that shows some form of positivity. You've a great way of descriptiob. You are one of THE best Bluelighters this board has EVER had in my opinion. You're real, geuine, contribute....hang on wrong thread this is not thev'say something nice to another Bluelighter' threaf'. As you were.

Trip why not post more in EADD n you may attract those people? Would be nice to see you post more in EADD <3

Evey

Haha. Thank you for your kind, if embarrassing words, even if it was in the wrong thread. :D

I'm nowhere near one of the best Bluelighters, it's a shame we both didn't join much earlier on, when we would have had a chance to get to know all the true greats much better.

I talk about this a lot but it holds true here too. Same principle as any other forum. As censorship has gained mass popularity in the mainstream there is a trickle down effect to all mediums. 4 or 5 years ago anything short of calling someone the n word was taken in good fun or disregarded. The bar has been reset every few months on exceptable language and thought causing many bannings etc which in time discourages quality posters whom might of just been taking the piss to not come back. Or it makes posters afraid to post entertaining content for fear of retribution or being labeled. There isn't much anyone can do about it now. As you all can probably tell the USA is having a strong push back against it in the form of drumph :)