• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

Upside down crucifixes, can you say tacky?

whoops =[

add to my list;
when my roommate isn't here to be my monkey boy slave?
and when i don't sleep
also thst
maybe....i could sleep
lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
-Chinese uncooked vegetables covered in bleached deodorized cooking oil.
-False vanilla
-False cheese
-Mock meat
-Sweet mayonnaise
-Slutty toddler clothes
-Pet outfits
-Plastic bags
-When I'm in a hotel and the towels smell like fabric softener
-Stupid girl designer bags that cost as much as a used car

That being said, I don't dislike them enough that they ever ruin my mood, they're just what my inner kvetch makes quips about.

Fitted sheets - I swear, I will never buy a set of fitted shits. Currently I throw my top sheet on the bed and use the fitted sheet as a top sheet.

Mattresses without handles - Have you tried moving these things? It sucks.

Bed frames where the mattress is a an inch or two beneath the top of the frame - You have to lift the damn thing up or scrape your hands to tuck your sheets in. Fuck that.

Upside down crucifixes, can you say tacky?
Actually, this is the traditional way to wear the cross by devout Christians. Wearing it right-side-up was considered too vain and therefore sacreligious.

Of course, try telling a goth kid that...

shorts without pockets
automatic seatbelts
radios without digital tuners
8 pin CPU connectors, mainly their location
ipad minis
DVD-ROM drives
revolving doors
hands free sinks in the bathroom that give way too little time
ambiguous detour signs
"closed except for local traffic" signs (what's your definition of "local"?)
opening any hard plastic packaging
non-magnetic screwdrivers
when someone says "you having fun yet?"
cars where you cant turn the lights off while it is running
the practice of slamming a shaving cream pie in a guys face at the end of a baseball game
certain flavors of Starburst
gum packages that don't seal up properly and wind up spilling everywhere (looking at you Trident)
Progressive Flo
Ricky Gervais' entire persona
any Bioware game made after the original Mass Effect
former Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams
the NCAA
online petitions
benches with no back rest
double water fountains where one is colder than the other
clocks that are slightly fast
when someone pulls in behind you at a gas pump and just watches you pump while you pretend to look at your phone
when you start walking on a blacktop on a hot day in your bare feet and get like half way to your destination and debate whether to just keep going or turn back and either way it sucks
downloading and installing an x86 version of a program when you meant to do x64
wearing ankle socks in boots
2 door coupes of cars that aren't fast anyway
receiving a gift card to somewhere you have to go out of your way to spend at
Mercedes Benz wagons of any kind
modern college sports uniforms that have the metallic look all over it
players who get caught using steroids but still were playing shitty
Stephen A. Smith
swingsets with just enough of a puddle at the bottom
tinypic's ads
password reset emails that dont show up immediately
the term "Class A cigarette"
any product with the prefix "econo" in the name
people who stare in any and every mirror they happen to pass by
opening a fresh jar of pickles with sweaty hands
when the weather forecast just says "Partly Cloudy with a chance of rain", aka, we actually have no fucking idea but good luck
Icing the kicker in a football game
famous people having twitter accounts
the smell inside old books
new york accents
ordering pizza online
people who think they can do a good Scarface impersonation
deer
when you throw out a piece of paper like a basketball shot and it lands in the trash can instead of the recycling can but you cant save them all right?
meetings at work and there's only enough chairs for two people
people who need to have more time going over the menu
salt and pepper shakers that are too similar
hearing what other people had for dinner
conversations about the economy

bug spray and sun screen, most of it has to do with the smells/feels

i spend a lot of time outside and don't use either product and everything's just okay

it's all a scam! ;)
okay sun screen protects the skin from cancerous UV rays, but just because you don't apply it doesn't mean you're going to pick up unbearable sun burn

Fitted sheets - I swear, I will never buy a set of fitted shits. Currently I throw my top sheet on the bed and use the fitted sheet as a top sheet.

Bed frames where the mattress is a an inch or two beneath the top of the frame - You have to lift the damn thing up or scrape your hands to tuck your sheets in. Fuck that.

Did you recently have a bad bed experience?

wow didn't realize the amount of hate i had:

shorts without pockets
wooden Popsicle sticks or utensils or basically anything you would wind up licking
99% of tattoos
crocs and other open toed shoes particularly on people with ugly feet (aka almost everybody)
coconut in cake
rings (on myself, fine for others)
heels over an inch or so
starbucks - the store itself and the products
fastfood
buffets
pre cooked / microwavable meals
junk mail
tobacco products of all types
hipster clothing or whatever you want to call it when a guy tries to dress in a way to define the way i perceive them. let your personality and actions speak for you, not your attire.
kale
99% of dogs
bono (lol good call whoever posted that)
mac mice w/ no right click button
i don't know that television shows count as tangible but fuck 99% of that trash, big bang theory being at the top of the list
tile w/ grout in kitchens or bathrooms
fanboys for tech products or companies
republicans
private education companies aka university of phoenix
health care and insurance companies

that space between the center console of your car and your seatbelt holder

makes the Bermuda Triangle look like St. Anthony's backyard

I hate king size mattresses. Why they didn't make them a square is beyond my comprehension. It's a fucking square. But's it's not. And the sheet isn't labeled what side is 1 inch longer than the other so you ALWAYS put the fitted sheet on with the shorter by 1 inch side on the longer by 1 inch side.

I hate that I got tricked into buying "americans most comfortable mattress" aka a trend aka a memoryfoam mattress aka a Tempurpedic aka a foam brick. I hate that it's too expensive to replace because it's not broken and never will break because it's a foam brick and you can't even break it in..let alone break it.

I hate duvet covers.

Southern accents

squirrels

deer

what about the Sleep Number is that the same type of scam or is that better?

I dislike how St Peter's Square in the Vatican has a constant beggar problem of all shapes and sizes from old Gypsie women to young African men, to sheisty Italian locals, and they all get in trouble for doing the same thing that goes on inside the Basilica except on a much more grandeur and sophisticated scale, with old white men running the show instead of groups of 2-3 minorities running from corner to corner looking to catch old people waiting for their tour bus to come pick them up.

The USA might be by and large full of hypocrites, but to act like Europe doesnt have its fair share is also just wrong.