• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

Crooked bumper stickers.

Shirts that brag about one's "attitude"

Supplement capsules in any size besides "00"

Matte lipstick

Bangs parted in middle

Non-detachable shower heads. And I'm not even talking about the masturbation aspect, there's just no way you can call yourself clean without one.

Cancer.
Junkies.
Large gspots.
Spiky women landing strips.
Gin.
Stuffing.
That red shit.
Shoulder pads.
Ice that u can't eat but lives on the ground.
Blood test needles.
blood
boxers that u fart in too many time during netflix..I dunno I can only think of the word memoir. finales?
brain farts
brain fog
foghat
shirt tags
dogs that are small
freudian theories
windows 97
dogs that are boring
cats with large nails
orbit gum that is unflavored over time
scenarios that are dangerous
Hail
Precum
Woman butthair
bald women
heirlooms that christpher walken pooped on for $200....like jeopardy

Crooked bumper stickers.

I like bumper stickers but I hate this one bumper sticker in my town for a radio station. I have no clue how so many people have this sticker..like it was a mass mailing to every address in the county.. 9/10 cars have this sticker. It drives me mad when I'm stuck in traffic and every car surrounding me has this bumper sticker.

logo.png

^Yeah, that bugs me too. First of all, that font sucks more than Comic Sans which says a lot.

Then we got the tag line Safe For The Little Ears. Do you really need the word "the" in there because it reads much better without it. The person who wrote that probably says shit like "smoking *the* pot."

And to top it off, there's nothing worse than anything that's been dumbed down and censored for children.

Pants with ridiculously tight pockets
Pleated pants
pleated shorts
uncooperative blinds
shitty TVs
shitty cellphone/laptop batteries
twisted cables
most doges
back hair
excessive body hair
stickers that leave such a mess when you get them halfway off that you can't help but wonder if it's better to call it a draw or spend the next 15 min getting all the gunk off
ice anywhere except a cooler or a mixed drink
almost every picture of myself
alarm clocks with no gradual wake feature
anything sticky

I used to have beef with the arabic numeral 2, but we've since reconciled.

I like bumper stickers but I hate this one bumper sticker in my town for a radio station. I have no clue how so many people have this sticker..like it was a mass mailing to every address in the county.. 9/10 cars have this sticker. It drives me mad when I'm stuck in traffic and every car surrounding me has this bumper sticker.

logo.png

I know that one well.

Usually adjacent to a Children First license plate.

People using their mobiles (cell phones for my usa friends) :-D at the dinner table. Out or at home. If you are sharing a meal with me then put your phone on silent for an hour. Respect my time and answer your calls and texts later. So rude other wise. Hate it

The blue appearance of bluelight as opposed to how it was black.

Potato chips or french fries that have that real farty kind of thing going on. starchy

Aluminum foil.

I just hate the way it feels/sounds, for some reasons it gives my teeth a awkward sensation every time I hear it being tarred or folded. Yuck sends shiver down my spine!

Girls who complain how fat they are (but are really only about 5-10 lbs overweight), while standing next to a girl who is 50-75 lbs overweight. It's very cringe-worthy.

*Whoops. I meant to put this in the pet peeves thread. Oh well. What's done is done.

Last edited:
-Toe cleavage
-Bits of cereal crumbs that fall on the floor as you are opening the box to flatten it
-garbage tossed from a car
-Disney paraphernalia
-nails that are bitten
-long nails
-people who use the phrase, "I guess it wasn't his time" when someone almost dies. So my friend who was stabbed did not survive because he had nothing left to offer the world? Fuck that
-people who do not pull close to the yellow line when making a left hand turn
-Nissan cube
-inflatable lawn ornaments
-milk left behind after cereal

-milk left behind after cereal

Strangely enough this is why i make sure i am consuming the correct amount of milk with my cereal in proportion to the milk/cereal ratio. I also hate when its too hard or soft so i eat it quick during that perfect equilibrium. I dont eat much cereal except at night when im stoned but when i do i apparently bust out charts, graphs, and a stop watch to ensure i get it right 8(

Thanks for helping me notice that through a shared dislike of left over milk

But I also hate people who cant drive correctly, be it 30 in a 45 or stopping completely before taking a right... some days i am like aww poor retard. but other days im like "fucking moron if you can think fast enough to get it right i will physically use my acceleration to push you. That or when people single 10,000 ft before they turn. I also live in the north east US, you wouldnt believe how many people drive like they have never seen snow, slamming on their breaks trying to accelerate quick just go straight and dont hit the breaks unless you really need to and youll do fine! God i cant stand people who drive and thats why i dont own a gun ;)