• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

168%20-%20Copy.jpg

gross

also:

toilet_paper.jpg

Grapefruit.
Avocado.
Shellfish.
Earwigs. They freak me out; what kind of creature can pinch you with its ass? Those things are fucking huge relative to its body.

Paint
Glue
Solvant

These screw up my cloths and makes me mad. :X

peanut butter..........how it tastes, makes your tongue stick to the rough of your mouth, how someone's breath smells after they eat it. Looks like what's found in a baby's diaper.

...and I forgot to mention: crying babies on airplanes, oysters, baseball, rap music, conan Obrien, religion, warts, spider, snakes and sex partner who don't give good head.............not necessarily in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can wash off the plunger with a hose...but shit gets all caught up in toilet brushes.

Those who are dissing toilet brushes: Do you keep your toothbrushes in the bathroom? If so, there is a 99% chance there is fecal matter on it. I keep mine in the kitchen. Fecal matter everywhere!

Sponges gross me out. like the ones you wash dishes with. like i'll rinse it off and wring it out and set it aside so it doesn't get all grimey and nasty, so the next time I go to wash dishes I'm not washing it with a nasty dirty sponge.

but then someone else will come along and clean something really gross with the sponge, leaving it all black and disgusting, caked with food, laying in the sink in water, so it stays wet, smells bad and is all germy when I go to wash dishes.

I hate getting a new sponge and wasting them. Arghhh. I got one of those dish wand thingies but that thing just gets nasty too.

As far as toilet brushes, I keep mine in the bathroom but I make sure to rinse it out thoroughly in the tub before putting it back in the corner (away from the toilet). I don't like to clean with a dirty cleaning tool! Why would you?

edit: oh you said toothbrushes. Yeah I keep mine in the bathroom but its on a high shelf pretty far away from the toilet. gross, fecal matter. lol.

Those who are dissing toilet brushes: Do you keep your toothbrushes in the bathroom? If so, there is a 99% chance there is fecal matter on it. I keep mine in the kitchen. Fecal matter everywhere!

When I first read this I thought you were saying you kept your toilet brush in the kitchen to avoid fecal matter. I was puzzled to say the least... 8(

people who blow up toilets then bitch about inadequate cleaning supplies

maybe if you werent recreating the Johnstown flood with your butthole your toilet wouldnt look like someone flushed a package of brownie mix down it and was too eco-friendly to double flush

I can't stand gratuitously wasteful products like those Kleenex hand towels. As humans, we already trash the planet enough and now you want to use a paper towel to dry your hands because regular towels are too dirty?? Why, because too many *clean* hands have touched them? Give me a fucking break.

^ Actually she was not a bad dancer for her age! She was just having fun looking for a young man to go home with her.;)

I was grossed out....there's something about really old women thrusting their pelvis that makes me want to stab my eyes with sharp scissors.