• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

your opinion of onions is exactly how i feel about pretty much every condiment

trust me

the foods taste just fine without being drenched in condiment/s of your choice , i've been eating them like that my entire life

jesus cr you could fill this thread up by yourself id suspect

what did the Heinz family ever do to you?

i don't like ketchup

and don't get why that's so difficult for others to accept/understand

i can be starving, have not eaten in 4 days and someone offered me fries minimally coated with ketchup and i'd decline

i love eating garden grown tomatoes like an apple, come at me

why is it so difficult to understand that some people dont eat the greatest tasting food so they use condiments as a taste neutralizer?

and that learned behavior just stays with them the rest of their lives?

idk, you seem like the type that would talk shit on ketchup while simultaneously reaching for the A1 sauce and like thats more of an insult to me

i told you earlier man those foods are fine without ketchup

i'll use teriyaki sauce or hot sauce sometimes,and very conservatively, like salt,,it should be used to enhance the natural flavor, not over power it

i like lettuce a lot, but never on a sub, why? cause i love deli meats so damn much and the lettuce takes away the potency of the meat...i can taste lettuce, the ingredient with the least flavor, more than everything else...it just aint right

arguing is your perception of this discussion

just two people sharing what they like and having the decency to explain why

Toz knows whats up

I don't like seeing people fighting :(
STOP YOU'RE DISPUTE IS TEARING US APART!!

i don't like ketchup

and don't get why that's so difficult for others to accept/understand

i can be starving, have not eaten in 4 days and someone offered me fries minimally coated with ketchup and i'd decline

i love eating garden grown tomatoes like an apple, come at me

My uncle used to eat ketchup on everything, even vanilla ice cream.

:D

I hate buttermilk and yogurt.

I also dislike buttermilk, but love yogurt.

I don't like seeing people fighting :(
STOP YOUR DISPUTE IS TEARING US APART!!

fixed ;)

The sentence originally was "you're tearing us apart!" Guess I overlooked that typo :p

Indie coffeshops with bearded baristas wearing skinny jeans packed full of humanities and arts studying hipster losers.

Men who wear sandals exposing their ugly, disgusting feet.

mandals.jpg

I just burped too heavily and threw up in my mouth a little howver I'm drinking tea so it was okay but I was looking at suscribed threads and decieeded I don't like this amd would tell u. goodnight.

i hate sand. not enough to avoid the beach entirely. i just hate how it sticks with you for days and isnt even cute like glitter.

Another tangible thing I hate: stubble that grows unevenly (grow evenly, damn it!)

Indie coffeshops with bearded baristas wearing skinny jeans packed full of humanities and arts studying hipster losers.

They have these in Canada? Do tell.

In fact, post some .jpg's if you can, I'd love to see what a bearded barista wearing skinny jeans in an indie coffee shop in Canada looks like.