• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Off-topic I know, but big asses >>>> big tits, it's all about the booty <3

AND NO, I'M NOT A CHAV :'''( I am more socially-awkward than Michael Cera in every movie he's ever been in, the chav life would eat me alive! D:

AND NO, I'M NOT A CHAV :'''( I am more socially-awkward than Michael Cera in every movie he's ever been in, the chav life would eat me alive! D:

Drink enough White Lightning and nobody will be able to care, and if they start getting shirty, beat the cunt, then nobody'll give your chav credentials stick : P

Quality over size any day for me, and I have a bit of a thing for butch flatchested girls of course. That said, roughly a handful is the perfect quantity of boob IMO, and the right amount of arse is whatever looks good in loose jeans or cargoes.

In Scotland we call them "neds" - as in non educated delinquents. I'm sure chav isn't far off that.

I am not sure we have the equivalent over here. We have bogans and yobbos but they are a bit different

Drink enough White Lightning and nobody will be able to care, and if they start getting shirty, beat the cunt, then nobody'll give your chav credentials stick : P

Quality over size any day for me, and I have a bit of a thing for butch flatchested girls of course. That said, roughly a handful is the perfect quantity of boob IMO, and the right amount of arse is whatever looks good in loose jeans or cargoes.

Some hands are bigger than others, mind you.

Did she like it - did it fit?

Nice boots btw :D

Hasn't arrived yet:(

Got sent to an address my reshipper isn't using anymore and went missing, along with some motorbike parts. Eventually got found and forwarded to my re-shippers Vietnamese address, and now waiting for the package to get to Cambodia.

Yeah, I like the shitkickers. I actually went and waxed around a quarter of a paycheck on work trousers, socks, tropical jocks and the boots, but I needed to as I can't get that stuff in the size or quality I need here. I go through the knees of a normal pair of jeans in a month at work.

I am not sure we have the equivalent over here. We have bogans and yobbos but they are a bit different

Basically think the cunty teenagers/young adults, the sort of people drinking cans of shitty booze outside supermarkets, driving around on mopeds that still have L plates but are as loud as physically possible (or was that just local to where I grew up?), dressed in trackies, stereotypically wear burberry (I think that's the name), I'm probably missing a few points, generally into petty crime/being a dick for the hell of it, usually lower class or at least stupid. I think that about covers it.

Basically think the cunty teenagers/young adults, the sort of people drinking cans of shitty booze outside supermarkets, driving around on mopeds that still have L plates but are as loud as physically possible (or was that just local to where I grew up?), dressed in trackies, stereotypically wear burberry (I think that's the name), I'm probably missing a few points, generally into petty crime/being a dick for the hell of it, usually lower class or at least stupid. I think that about covers it.

That is a chav indeed

They usually swagger with their arms outwards as well, as if they're compensating for a load of invisible muscle. trackies tucked into socks. Hat resting ontop of head at various angles

That is a chav indeed

They usually swagger with their arms outwards as well, as if they're compensating for a load of invisible muscle. trackies tucked into socks. Hat resting ontop of head at various angles

^

When they do remember trousers other than trackies exist, they will inevitably wear their belt below the arse, which is a fashion choice I will never, ever understand except in the context of a gay swinger's club.

Commix, good for you wearng what you like and I apologise for assuming you're a ned / chav. Put it down to my ignorance. I once got called out for being a pretentious, middle class cow or was it a bitch 8(

I'm certainly not middle class but I'll concede to the odd bitchiness and as for pretentious, I almost took it as a compliment from the person making the comment!!!

The khaki shirt is lovely though, it's one of my favourite colours %)

My Oasis multi buckled sandals have arrived on my oh my, they're a thing of beauty but I'm 100% they're going to take some breaking in :\

Chavs began in the Republic of Mancunia... bit o' trivia fo' yo'. ;)

OT: a new leather armchair for the bedroom, a black glass desk and matching TV stand.

4lRwRM9.jpg

#Swag #YOLO
how much was the armani jacket out of interest, i got an armani jumper and tracksuit bottoms, some of the ea7 armani tshirts r fuckin £120 and yhe jackets can be nearly 2 ton, they make nice clothes but man they're fuckin expensive.

Chavs began in the Republic of Mancunia... bit o' trivia fo' yo'. ;)

OT: a new leather armchair for the bedroom, a black glass desk and matching TV stand.

So the dog get's the new chair? What's he / she called - I call for a pic!

Black glass will show the dust, if you keep it clean it'll show you the drugs not hoovered up by your nose. Win - win eh :D

NED apparently goes back to the 1960 in Scotland?

Ned culture is associated with violence, particularly in poorer housing schemes constructed on the periphery of towns or cities in the post-war era. These lack the social facilities of city centres where former working-class areas have been redeveloped, and gangs of bored youths hang around isolated areas drinking and taking drugs. They are likely to carry knives as part of a culture of violence leading to Scotland having a higher murder rate than England, though gun crime is rare and the murder rate is significantly lower than that in the United States.

Both are pretty awful terms for people.

My wonderful lil' Spud (his real name is Riley... ;) ) has already claimed the chair - he can now keep watch over his garden by standing on the arm and looking out of my window. =D <3

Firearms and delinquency?
*cough* Gunchester *cough*

Aww Riley %) Bet he's your go to guy X

It's Seamus and Joe here. Felines.

Ned culture is associated with violence, particularly in poorer housing schemes constructed on the periphery of towns or cities in the post-war era. These lack the social facilities of city centres where former working-class areas have been redeveloped, and gangs of bored youths hang around isolated areas drinking and taking drugs. They are likely to carry knives as part of a culture of violence leading to Scotland having a higher murder rate than England, though gun crime is rare and the murder rate is significantly lower than that in the United States.

Both are pretty awful terms for people.

I got to taste the results of this (and my own stupidity) in Greenock a number of years back :| Proper Paddy, they must have thought.

Aww Riley %) Bet he's your go to guy X

It's Seamus and Joe here. Felines.

This is what Young Ruddiger is currently doing. He's has cemented his place as king of the castle. Big fucking lump.

NSFW:
WP_20160125_22_24_59_Pro.jpg

I got to taste the results of this (and my own stupidity) in Greenock a number of years back :| Proper Paddy, they must have thought.

I remeber that and tbh at the time I though what an idiot going to Greenock...:\

Sorry about all that Don. I appreciated I could have helped but back then the Man was off shore and there was no way I was going to Grrenock or Wedgie on my own to meet some random. Things would of course be different now.

You live and learn :|

Do you still hold that against me?

I never did hold it against you haha. T'wasn't you! Besides, you've suffered more than enough grief because of me since then so all would be forgiven anyway :p

It was a valuable lesson to me..although when I was in Glasgow in November I did ask quite a few street strangers where the drugs were at, so the lesson maybe wasn't learned 8)