European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

vans-era-59-c-l-black-washed.jpg

Twas new shoe time

I really like those Bearlove and septonn, need to get some new shoes i might get some of them

sz_120520_spin_01

Got a pair of dark blue jeans that almost matches them, that and a plain white tee. Fresh as fuck, I like these new models cos there slightly smaller then the grey ones I got (smaller sole and not as wide) those ones are 2007 retro's.

Cant walk anywhere without getting attention wearing them, just too dope.

Nice, last ones I bought were the Adidas 'Kiel'

xwaiWmT.jpg

They're nice, I was thinking of getting some Adicourt low tops and they're very similar to them almost the same.

Last edited:
I could imagine you uttering those words, in a very dark and disturbing manner actually!

You probably have ..... :sus:

I light a candle and place it upon the mantle, grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the fucking handle.

I actually attached a big knife to a brush shaft a couple of months ago in the depths of stim paranoia %)

I guess psychosis isn't funny :(

D12 - Under The Influence? ;)

Could be worse Don, I've read a few times of people rigging up shotguns/high-caliber rifles to door mounted motion sensors. 8)

You fucking knows it %)

Hah I know it was tame. The paranoia had gone about half way constructing my weapon, about the time I decided I needed some nails hammered into it. However, I had started a task and, well, you know better than me :D;)

Hory Shet!

How much did that set you back? That's a bad boy card right there :D

My cousin works in the industry so not a lot. It has hardly been used, even has all the plastic little covers over the connectors. It's a thing of beauty man. It's really heavy, and feels worth the £1000 price tag on release. Hopefully I'm gonna install it tomorrow, just gonna take apart my my first, and give it a good old de-dusting.

Noice one sprout! I want that!

I bought a PC :\ Got a new one so that I could have the old one. What sense does that even make!

Meh, At least I get to keep my PC.

They're nice, I was thinking of getting some Adicourt low tops and they're very similar to them almost the same.[/QUOTE]

The lowtops are really nice - I just bought a pair of the Nike Eastham in a dark peach (red sepia).

Also bought a couple of bottles of Aftershave - both Carolina Herrera. I couldn't decide which one I liked the most so I bought both :D