• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Still love the Miyabi knives but not really for a home cook.

My Dad got a Miyabi knife when he was in California last year. When he told me how much it cost I was gobsmacked... I can't even begin to imagine how much a full set would cost. It sure is seductive though with the wooden handle & patterned Damascus steel. Sharp as fuck too.

My Dad got a Miyabi knife when he was in California last year. When he told me how much it cost I was gobsmacked... I can't even begin to imagine how much a full set would cost. It sure is seductive though with the wooden handle & patterned Damascus steel. Sharp as fuck too.

I think you mentioned that before when we were chatting about knives a while back - there a really nice piece of kit. I wish I could justify starting to buy another set as would probably buy those as they just look amazing - like you say not cheap.

Recently brought a variable voltage eleaf mini istick battery to go with my nautilus tank.

E-cigs have come such a long way in their aesthetics, functionality, effectiveness, and afffordability in the last 12-18 months. In a way I wish they hadn't as it's making it that much more appealing to carry on vapeing.

Recently brought a variable voltage eleaf mini istick battery to go with my nautilus tank.

E-cigs have come such a long way in their aesthetics, functionality, effectiveness, and afffordability in the last 12-18 months. In a way I wish they hadn't as it's making it that much more appealing to carry on vapeing.

Nice man i have just got back into vaping. using a shitty ego-t. not to bad but sick of paying 7 quid every 3 weeks for a new ( tank??)

26663.jpg

$ 1,199.95 For this set man. Jesus!! great knives tho!

I think the Nautilus tank was £20, and it's built to last, as is the battery (£25). I must have had the tank for several months now, and there is no forseeable reason that either will need replacing any time soon. Its a very nice vape too.

The wick life isnt too bad either, each £2 wick can last anything from under a day to well over a week. I swear they 'burn out' quicker when the weather is hot and humid, with things cooling down now ready for the winter i'll be expecting much longer wick life spans. There's loads of tutorials on how to make your own wicks on you-tube, but i have to ask myself is it worth spending half an hour a time making each new wick when they are valued at £2. Im not convinced, but i spose if you enjoy the process of making them, then in that case it is worth it. I can see myself not being able to do it and getting all bad tempered and frustrated at my manual incompetence. I don't think I'll bother. :\

Bought a multipack of crisps recently that advertised themselves as 'just 71 calories per bag' - great, I thought.
Turns out the bags are 16g.

Outsmarted by potatoes and advertising. :(

Just bought the wife this.

The dress, not the bimbo :)

Hopefully it's not too big, I went for "M". Depends on whether it's an Asian "M" which will be close to tight, a European "M" which will be nearly too big or an American "M" which will be a coalsack.

Just got these ordered. Should be here next month. $100, but I only have one pair of feet.

Did she like it - did it fit?

Just bought the wife this.

The dress, not the bimbo :)

Hopefully it's not too big, I went for "M". Depends on whether it's an Asian "M" which will be close to tight, a European "M" which will be nearly too big or an American "M" which will be a coalsack.

Nice boots btw :D

I've just bought 3 pairs of sandals for spring, because its coming and I NEEDED them. 2 quite boring work jobs in beige and navy suede wedges and a skin splitting pair of high heeled six buckled gladiator Oasis sex on feet...cannot wait until they appear %) There's been the odd frock or two... what's a lady to do 8) Apparently I've also had my 13th instalment of brunette - blonde to grey within the last 11 months. Rockin' a messy head of silver Marilyn curls today :)

Once I go part time I'll need to curb this...

^
I'm liking the navy especially with the khaki shirt - but are you a ned /chav Mr Chucklebrother? :D

I pass to your greater knowledge. I think it was the trackie top and bunnet that caught me out 8) Then again what do I know...

What do you like to wear Squid of SparkleGlass?

Black t-shirts (occasionally black tank-tops) with something witty on them, grey or black cargo trousers, a hoodie of varying sleeve length (I have the full spectrum in hoodie sleeve lengths), fingerless gloves, black hat with a red brim that I have forced into being curved brim instead of flat brim is about all I ever wear. Keep forgetting to get my shoes fixed so I am running around in steel toed lab shoes at the moment, I have a duct-taped together pair of hybrid trainer/boots that are my preferred shoe but need professional care before they can go back to daily use. When I manage to make it outside during daylight I usually sport a pair of chunky wraparound shades and over-the-ear headphones (I ditch the over-the-ears for earbuds when I go clubbing, but otherwise they are my standard. Great for keeping my ears warm and my hat on, in addition to being great headphones). Finally, a poor abused black nylon daysack that can and will be forced to carry as much as can be vaguely restrained within it if needed, usually when I forget to bring panniers to the store.

What's your usual dress style?

^
That was a good description Squid. I can visualise you even though I don't know your face. I don't do a usual dress style... I have one of those jobs and various roles like mum and whatnot that I'm expected to dress accordingly for. Happiest drug fucked in my jammies!

Though I do like dressing up...

The less people are paying attention to my face the better IMO. That's what the I have boobies top is for after all...

You can't beat lazing around dress, though I have a super fluffy dressing gown that is my favoured article for doing that. Good no matter what is or isn't underneath it, too.

The less people are paying attention to my face the better IMO. That's what the I have boobies top is for after all...

You can't beat lazing around dress, though I have a super fluffy dressing gown that is my favoured article for doing that. Good no matter what is or isn't underneath it, too.

You can't beat fluffy fleece %) Just don't wish for 34 G boobies babes, sounds like your's are just perfect for you right now..

You can't beat fluffy fleece %) Just don't wish for 34 G boobies babes, sounds like your's are just perfect for you right now..

They're a bit on the small side for me at the moment as I seem to have lost some weight and naturally it came right out the boobs off the bat, would have liked a flatter stomach but naturally my body pulls from the one place I'd actually like fat to be instead. Wouldn't like to have tits that big, but a fair amount of increase on the current would be welcomed.