• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I am also afflicted by small hands.

It's great for reaching underneath furniture but not much else 8)

Reaching underneath furniture (small gaps in general really) and making one's willy look big. Sorry, I mean bigger obviously.

It's the same reason I prefer women with smaller feet :eek:

Speaking of which, I really must buy some new shoes.

Got myself an electric guitar from the charity shop in town earlier. Only an el cheapo one but didn't cost much and I always regretted selling my old guitars for scag years ago. They've got an acoustic one in the window too which would make a fine companion but probably won't have the funds. Chuffed with my existing purchase though =D

Had you gotten the acoustic you would have been able to serenade me.

Your hands are not small. They happen to be a perfect match <3

This is true. They do seem to fit remarkably well together <3

(move along people, nothing to see here)

Got myself an electric guitar from the charity shop in town earlier. Only an el cheapo one but didn't cost much and I always regretted selling my old guitars for scag years ago. They've got an acoustic one in the window too which would make a fine companion but probably won't have the funds. Chuffed with my existing purchase though =D

Unfortunately, I sold my Westone Thunder electric guitar (the same model Drave Brock used to weild), amps and numerous effects units for scag years ago as well. Luckily, I retained my acoustic Gibson copy which has a surprisingly nice sound. I only ever tend to play it under the influence of 3 - which makes me sound fuckin awesome (in my mind, at least).

Nice one Shambs...

I'm sure you sound "Claptonesque" even without the 3 FUBZ...

I had several interesting purchases lined up for this month but unfortunately those robbing bastards known as the NHS have robbed me of £500 this month which although they acknowledge is their fault apparently I can't have back.....added to 300 last month and 200 the month before this is getting to be something of a regular thing....

They've subcontracted payroll to a company in Belfast and they are fucking wank and getting them to reverse a mistake is pretty much impossible......

Sounds like standard operating procedure for this province :\

Haha!! I did speak to a very pleasant fella named Stuart who was unbelievably polite as he told me to get fucked when I asked for my money back :)

Haha!! I did speak to a very pleasant fella named Stuart who was unbelievably polite as he told me to get fucked when I asked for my money back :)

Yup, again, standard operating procedure; that's what sets our terrorists apart from these Islamist terrorists - ours were usually polite enough to give you a warning a few minutes before they blew up your shit.

Yup, again, standard operating procedure; that's what sets our terrorists apart from these Islamist terrorists - ours were usually polite enough to give you a warning a few minutes before they blew up your shit.

Haha!! Reminds me of the scene in Mr.Nice when Jim McCann phones up the airline with a fake bomb threat so their gear will make the connection...

He said they would know it was legit as he was authorised to use the official IRA "code" which was to begin the sentence with.........

"this is yer man"

:)

Haha!! Reminds me of the scene in Mr.Nice when Jim McCann phones up the airline with a fake bomb threat so their gear will make the connection...

He said they would know it was legit as he was authorised to use the official IRA "code" which was to begin the sentence with.........

"this is yer man"

:)
That is such a good book. Classic tales with classic characters. I loved how Jim called hash "nordle". Wtf is nordle?

Just a McCann creation I think......

I've never heard of anyone use the term "nordle" for hash (or anything else for that matter)....

That is such a good book. Classic tales with classic characters. I loved how Jim called hash "nordle". Wtf is nordle?

Never heard it outside the context of the book myself. I wonder if Marks made it up because it almost forces you to say it in an Irish accent heh

Never heard it outside the context of the book myself. I wonder if Marks made it up because it almost forces you to say it in an Irish accent heh

I can see McCann saying it being IRA mentioning drugs at all would be risky...we will never know though unless Jim McCann writes a book. Pretty sure he is still kicking.

Is that FUBAR pissing against the wall in the background?

No I think he's trying to enter the building by swiping his cock into the swipe card reader thing....(either that other trying to fuck it :))