• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I never did hold it against you haha. T'wasn't you! Besides, you've suffered more than enough grief because of me since then so all would be forgiven anyway :p

It was a valuable lesson to me..although when I was in Glasgow in November I did ask quite a few street strangers where the drugs were at, so the lesson maybe wasn't learned 8)

I remember worrying what if the boy gets stabbed or worse and I've let him down :\ Thank goodness we've moved on from that...

I should have driven there and picked you up. But it was fucking Greenock man!!! 8( I'd have been lucky to have had 4 tires after 10 mins...

<3

how much was the armani jacket out of interest, i got an armani jumper and tracksuit bottoms, some of the ea7 armani tshirts r fuckin £120 and yhe jackets can be nearly 2 ton, they make nice clothes but man they're fuckin expensive.

The jacket cost £160, not too much if you don't mind treating yourself now and again :D

CHARVAS in the north east....and i beg to differ that they eminate from Manchester.....West End of Newcastle (or possibly Hendon in Sunderland)

"Wild" on DVD.

It comes as a highly acclaimed tale of Reese Witherspoon's role undertaking a thousand mile trek across the wildernesses of the USA (iirc) whilst quitting her drug addiction. I've not watched it yet, I'm gonna save that for when i eventually get round to my own quit, and may possibly need some kind of inspiration that films like this can provide. I think I'll also invest in a copy of Papillion. If that doesn't put things into perspective and increase my own mental resilience, however temporarily, nothing will. :?

Last edited:
"Wild" on DVD.

It comes as a highly acclaimed tale of Reese Witherspoon's role undertaking a thousand mile trek across the wildernesses of the USA (iirc) whilst quitting her drug addiction. I've not watched it yet, I'm gonna save that for when i eventually get round to my own quit, and may possibly need some kind of inspiration that films like this can provide. I think I'll also invest in a copy of Papillion. If that doesn't put things into perspective nothing will. :?

Yeh, that's exactly how I got off smack ;)

Yeh, that's exactly how I got off smack ;)

Seriously?:?

Sprout; just watching someone walk a thousand miles will hopefully be enough, i dont want to be doing anything much more strenuous than that to begin with. Depending how I feel, (I'm almost certain that my energy levels will be extremely low to begin with, I will be starting an exercise regime, and gradually increasing the distances/intensities/difficulty level. I expect that after having kratom artificially stimulating my adrenogeric (is that a word?) system for the last 2 years it may take a while before it realises that i once again require its assistance as there will be no longer be any kratom artificially stimulating this system.

Last edited:
"Wanted: one wench. Must be in good condition, can cook and pour a good pint. Paying as handsomely as I look (make of that what you will)."

Got myself a new hat.

EROimTQ.jpg

Chavs began in the Republic of Mancunia... bit o' trivia fo' yo'. ;)

OT: a new leather armchair for the bedroom, a black glass desk and matching TV stand.

I would take a hammer to the desk if I wasn't worried about wasting the powderised phenylmorpholines and phenidates that are now trapped forever in the confines of spilled transparent industrial adhesive, visible to all yet tangible to none.

I got a tiny bit of the hideous combination up my nose inadvertently and spent 3 days unable to breathe properly... 8)

Got myself an electric guitar from the charity shop in town earlier. Only an el cheapo one but didn't cost much and I always regretted selling my old guitars for scag years ago. They've got an acoustic one in the window too which would make a fine companion but probably won't have the funds. Chuffed with my existing purchase though =D

Got myself an electric guitar from the charity shop in town earlier. Only an el cheapo one but didn't cost much and I always regretted selling my old guitars for scag years ago. They've got an acoustic one in the window too which would make a fine companion but probably won't have the funds. Chuffed with my existing purchase though =D

Nice one, bruvva. It always pleases me to hear that someone has picked up a guitar, whether it's for the first time or they are returning to it. What sort is it? Is it a Stratocaster copy?

Just yer bogstandard...

MG217381_large.jpg

No leads, strap or owt but perfectly good for reacquainting myself with vigorous strumming and fingering technique. Only ever played Gibson-style guitars previously aside from the odd go on somebody else's. I have freakishly small hands though (my one and only connection to Donald Trump) so find the narrower neck far easier to work with. Been ages since I picked up a pleccy though - hopefully more like riding a bike than riding a bike itself is :D