Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

the comics have seriously been on fire since Issue 1.. and for a comic that's been around for ten years, that is no small feat

it's very good, albeit depressing at times, post-apocalyptic fiction... about what point in the books are you at??

I'm still early on. They just got ran out of the "Estates" neighborhood.

Was so hoping tyrese would die this episode. Bummer.

Oh yeah, and marilyn manson sucked on talking dead. Chris did well managing him though.

I like Suits, didnt know it was filmed in downtown ATL? I'm usually decent at guessing locations but ATL was not on my radar.

it's filmed on a soundstage literally two seconds (30 seconds on foot) from our house. we've given a lot of tax incentives to film companies, so i'm sure there are tons more i'm leaving off. it's also the same soundstage where they filmed anchorman2, and tyler perry's studios are like 45 seconds the other way from here.

it's filmed on a soundstage literally two seconds (30 seconds on foot) from our house. we've given a lot of tax incentives to film companies, so i'm sure there are tons more i'm leaving off. it's also the same soundstage where they filmed anchorman2, and tyler perry's studios are like 45 seconds the other way from here.

Most of these shows would be in Miami except our state is run from racist Tallahassee whose denizens are loathe to see non-Anglos prosper. If, as I've frequently suggested, south Florida would secede from the rest of the state, Miami would soon dwarf LA by most metrics.

The fates of the Universe hinge on the outcome of Saturday's Canes Noles game. Anyways the Walking Dead:

Was so hoping tyrese would die this episode. Bummer.

Oh yeah, and marilyn manson sucked on talking dead. Chris did well managing him though.

I didnt want Tyrese to die. The most oh shit moment was Carol answering a plain "yes" to Rick asking her if she killed Karen and David. Then just walks off.

Oh Marilyn Manson, all those drugs arent so fun in retrospect I guess.

Very cool. Get me a nudie of Meghan Markle please, kthx. %)

edit: Um, IMDB and wiki say its filmed in Toronto and NYC. Maybe it just began filming in ATL?

Last edited:
ahh not suits, necessary roughness, whatever that is. if you care, the complete list of 52 shows shot in the ATL this year.

eta: i've only been to tallahassee, and quite enjoyed that show at the moon. seemed no more racist than the rest of the country. (minus oregon and idaho.)

I've been to Central Florida... Orlando, I stayed at a motel and played Florida Music Fest. I felt some reverse racism, in that black people were surprised to see a white person on the bus. apparently, white ppl in the South don't take the bus. oh well, once I got to settle in for a week they were mad used to me... we had a Taxi driver who's name was Flamez and he slanged everything a white person could want, simultaneously while rollin' out in a yellow taxi

I've been to Central Florida... Orlando, I stayed at a motel and played Florida Music Fest. I felt some reverse racism, in that black people were surprised to see a white person on the bus. apparently, white ppl in the South don't take the bus. oh well, once I got to settle in for a week they were mad used to me... we had a Taxi driver who's name was Flamez and he slanged everything a white person could want, simultaneously while rollin' out in a yellow taxi

There's no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism, no matter what the color the skin is that is either hated or doing the hating.

^ good point my man, and yes to Keni

I hope TWD really picks up. in the comics, the writer Robert Kirkman never had a major plot-line about getting the superflu. I mean, it's nice because I suppose it's realistic enough, but isn't there a reason writers don't show characters going the bathroom every day? gets a little boring

why can't the just introduce Negan? he can come in and kill the Governor - would be epic

^^^

Yeah most shows veer from the source material eventually. It could either end up really great... or really shitty.

Fucking excellent episode... Could tell immediately it was going to be good. And guess what? Tricia Brock directed this episode. She also directed last seasons best episode "Clear". Could we just hire this lady permanently?!

Yeah Carol will be back. She'll probably get even more psycho out on the road and come back with a vengeance.

The female Governor...

Yeah Carol will be back. She'll probably get even more psycho out on the road and come back with a vengeance.

The female Governor...
As funny as that may be, I dont see her becoming a monster like the Guv. Still though, that was a very wrenching scene to watch. Ever since she lost Sophia she has been one of the strong ones. I'm sure she will be back at some point.

^^

It seemed kind of sudden too. We went from finding out she did it, no inkling anything was going to happen, then all the sudden she just leaves while on a run?

I don't know I feel like it was kind of rushed. It really doesn't bother me. She always kind of pissed me off anyway.

daryl will be pissed she's gone, so will some of those kids, the black guy will be pissed cos he cant kill her, and I'm guessing he's going to die soon anyway with his stupid behaviour, maybe we'll see something big go down if carol comes back and the black guy (cant recall his name) is still alive, maybe daryl will end up killing him if he goes at carol.

And to think, Daryl never even got a chance to smash that old lady out before she bounced... :\ Poor guy.