Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

Seeing Tyreese fuck shit up w/ that hammer (hopefully in the fashion he does in the comic) will be amazing to see. I guess we have two actors from The Wire now. Shouldn't hurt the show at all, imho.

I guess we have two actors from The Wire now. Shouldn't hurt the show at all, imho.

Are the two, the boxing teacher dude who got out of jail and D (D'angerlo Barksdale) ?

^yup w00t!

Trailer looks promising after that abortion of a third season. Let's just forget it happened.

^ Did you like this second season better than the third? I actually thought the show picked up a bit of steam after what was essentially 13 episodes of Little House on the Prairie with Zombies (sometimes).

The best parts of season 3 surpassed the best parts of season 2, but the bad parts of season 3 were the worst in the entire series, by far.

season 1>season 2 >>>>>> season 3

the town of moronic extras and that cartoon villainous guvnah shit me to tears.

*guvnahhhh screams string of cliches*
*crowd of idiots cheer*
*guvnahhh picks his nose and declares a new shade of green*
*crowd of idiots cheer even louder*

more gratuitous violence does not mean better. it's quite the opposite.

The best parts of season 3 surpassed the best parts of season 2, but the bad parts of season 3 were the worst in the entire series, by far.

I think I agree w/ this the most outta this discussion. It any just be your new avatar though - I love Crass, off topic I know, but I saw Steve Ignorant perform all the good shit a few years back and it was amazing.

season 1>season 2 >>>>>> season 3

the town of moronic extras and that cartoon villainous guvnah shit me to tears.

*guvnahhhh screams string of cliches*
*crowd of idiots cheer*
*guvnahhh picks his nose and declares a new shade of green*
*crowd of idiots cheer even louder*

more gratuitous violence does not mean better. it's quite the opposite.

L2R, did you derive any perverse satisfaction when he mowed down the townspeople who retreated w/ him? I think most of the people now in the prison will serve as awesome zombie fodder for season 4.

few plots points are as stupid as a villain who kills his own people.

still, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little happy with seeing those dregs die, if only for the hope it gave me to see the guvanatoratorator get eviscerated. he's such a shit character.

few plots points are as stupid as a villain who kills his own people.

still, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little happy with seeing those dregs die, if only for the hope it gave me to see the guvanatoratorator get eviscerated. he's such a shit character.

For me it was just an in-the-moment kind of appreciation. I don't think it did anything for this character. Like, fan of that character or not, it didn't add a new dimension to him.

Just over 2 days to season 4!

THE-WALKING-DEAD-SEASON-4-POSTER-the-walking-dead-34243068-1048-736.jpg

I can't wait 'till they introduce Rosita this season!!

she doesn't play a big role in the comics but I could see her having a bigger one in the show

plus she's an attractive Latina... I've got me a spot for them

Christian-Serratos-Walking-Dead-s.png

and

rosita-espinosa.jpg

also here is a leaked photo of Michonne riding a horse, of course her trusty katana not far behind:

916f262f-670f-4845-bfb1-d7ee09af0bc8_f173102d-0b1d-1e7c-9bce-6c38d1d921d9_TWD_402_GP_0523_0008.jpg

HOW KEWL IS THAT???

perhaps the most enticing TWD quote came from San Diego Comic Con, where a writer says, "it's going to get insane very quickly"

ya'll know I've been reading TWD comics since the day it came out and the comic just celebrated its 10 year anniversary! so they released 12 variant covers that when you line up, they all match one big scene, very bad ass! I can't wait for this new season!

Last edited:
Yeah that was good and I'm glad it's back on, but I feel like I have missed a few episodes from the end of the last season, I'll have to check what one(s) I saw when it was last on, all these new dudes (and chicks) in the jail grounds and I'm like what.