Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

By the looks of things, he and Michonne might be bumpin uglies soon.;)

I've read in interviews that Norman Reedus likes to play Daryl as a loner, potential virgin type.
Obviously he doesn't call all the shots regarding story lines, but seems if he has his druthers, Daryl will never follow through on starting a actual relationship/or just plain fucking.
I really liked the episode up until Rick(once again) decided to place himself in the seat of judgement and banish Carol.
She clearly had the groups best interests in mind, she's turned into a badass, and she's now more a leader than Rick. Who is he to tell her she's gotta go?
She kept putting her hand near that knife of hers. I was hoping she'd take a swipe at Rick. He's becoming increasingly insufferable.
I'm kinda lukewarm about the show at this point. Seems like they're falling into a pretty predictable pattern....
Some outside force threatens the group, members leave to address the threat, they get stuck out, couple people die, someone else goes out after them, they all get back eventually and save some people but the threat still rears it's head again, they fight it, more people die, and then the survivors pick up the pieces leading into next season.
It's just different flavor a of threat. They need to break outta that shit.
Oh, and people hoping for Tyrese's death are probably gonna be waiting a while.

Holy crap what an episode. Best of the season imo.

And....

The Guv is back!

Fuck damn, that last episode was awesome, can't wait for next season in Feb now. Wow…

michonne didn't spend more time fucking with him till he was a corpse? for shame.

^^

Yeah right? I hated that little girl. She annoyed the shit out of me... but now she is a total bad ass! With good aim too. Hah.

No one wants to talk about when they turn 12 and Tyrese has to repopulate.

;)

1470068_10151762786026587_1811380424_n.jpg

With good aim too. Hah.

I know it's a zombie show and not exactly going to be totally realistic but it seems like in all zombie shows and movies people have way too good of an aim

Head shot after head, while under fear of losing your life, fired seemingly by normal people who are implied to not have much or any weapon training or target practice at all just kind of gets to me

If you've ever shot a hand gun you'd know even hitting a bulls eye 3 out of 5 times from not even 5 yards away is pretty fucking tough, and these targets are stationary, not a zombie head wobbling around and moving constantly

^^^

What's also funny is that when it comes to shooting zombies, everyone has perfect aim, one shot one kill headshots with a handgun... but then when they were shooting at each other when the governor attacked.. they unloaded whole clips of automatic weapons and didn't hit shit. Hah.

I know it's a zombie show and not exactly going to be totally realistic but it seems like in all zombie shows and movies people have way too good of an aim

Head shot after head, while under fear of losing your life, fired seemingly by normal people who are implied to not have much or any weapon training or target practice at all just kind of gets to me

If you've ever shot a hand gun you'd know even hitting a bulls eye 3 out of 5 times from not even 5 yards away is pretty fucking tough, and these targets are stationary, not a zombie head wobbling around and moving constantly
I get what you are saying and it bugs me a little sometimes too. However, if they have been shooting at these non-evasive, slow moving targets for even a little while, their aim will get better.

Shooting a head is much easier than a bullseye, tbh. Much bigger target to aim for, think about it.
^^^

What's also funny is that when it comes to shooting zombies, everyone has perfect aim, one shot one kill headshots with a handgun... but then when they were shooting at each other when the governor attacked.. they unloaded whole clips of automatic weapons and didn't hit shit. Hah.
Zombies dont shoot back. ;)