Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

the show is realistic for a show remember if they made it true to what would happen irl it wouldn't be nearly as interesting

My theory is he will find another town and say to its leader that Rick's group basically slaughtered his people. WW2 is a brewing ;) You heard it here first.

This post deserves some recognition for the mostly accurate prediction.
What did people think about the brutality with which Herschel was dealt with? I thought it was severe and slightly unnecessary but I still liked it.
I felt lukewarm about most of the first half but now that The Gov's gone and things are back to chaos, I'm once again pretty hopeful for a quality second half.

The dude on Talking Dead said Hershel was a huge character and beloved by fans so he thought it was fitting to give him a memorable death scene. I think Id agree.

ehh honestly I think saying that Hershel was a huge character by the fans is stretching it. he wasn't as awesome as he was in the show, and he wasn't as long-lived. the only thing you really remember about him is that he 1) had a shitload of kids that all met a horrific demise and 2) Maggie was his daughter

just caught up on the last two episodes before the break that I've been meaning to watch, and all I gotta say is that woman with the Governor has very poor woman's intuition

I love shows that aren't afraid to kill off main characters. More and more shows are doing that now.

kewl!

honestly this point (Rick's people leaving a destroyed Prison Camp) was where I thought we were going to end up for last season's season finale...

do any of ya'll feel that they sorta stretched the Governor/Prison storyline for another half-season? I don't mind so much, because they did the Governor so beautifully creepily well, but I still got that feeling...

this is where a lot of the fun truly begins - can't wait to see Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita

I'm at around the same timeline in the comics and been debating whether to keep reading or wait for the 2nd half of the season to start.

you know I would go ahead and read it, while the show has done a good job borrowing from the comics, yet not falling into a Watchmen-like trap of story board cut, copy, and paste - I have a feeling that they are going to be deviating from the story line pretty much from here on out

just my .02. honestly I can't believe that you have the will power to even stop reading ;)

what did you like out of the books so far? it's tough for me to think that far back in the books sometimes, as it was so long ago. I like the Governor in the comics, and I like the Governor in the show. they are different sides of a monster, yet still a monster. I realize that the Governor-in-the-Comics would prolly not work out as well into the TV, and I think that actor did a fine job (most especially this season)

It is beginning:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/...peakably-horrible-commute/nc53m/?nmredir=true

BfI7ibsCcAAq63n.jpg