Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

Yeah that was good and I'm glad it's back on, but I feel like I have missed a few episodes from the end of the last season, I'll have to check what one(s) I saw when it was last on, all these new dudes (and chicks) in the jail grounds and I'm like what.

They added all the folks who the Gov didnt kill from that little city plus some other randoms.

meh boring! it was just whatever.

Of course it was boring, its all set up for the rest of the season. Patience, young jedi.

oh Kenickie, can't even support a TV show filmed in yer own backyard.... fwiw they said that this first episode was introducing the good times, all is well and good from Rick's Prison. but TV execs said that in episode two shit hits the fan and messes up half of the room - then episode three shit hits the fan and stains and ruins said room for life!

FRANK!! look at poor Glenn. I will always remember "Mag-gie?!" with a broken heart. ALSO TWD said that they love the character of Negan and would love to have him on the show... but is he too gruesome for even TWD??

looks like Abraham, Dr Eugene, AND Rosita are gonna be introduced soon. ya'll will love them ;)

you and me both, bruvva

new guys - Abraham at the top and Dr Eugene at the bottom!

1377584_766551330037694_1070527927_n.jpg

That dirty woman in the woods was Octavia from Rome (sister of Augustus Caesar).

^ I love it when I have zombie dreams!!!

Agreed. Nothing beats annihilating zombies like a boss in a dream.

I can't believe the ratings for the premier of Walking Dead. 16 million people for cable? 19 million with dvr and whatnot factored in. Holy shit. Those are literally network NFL game numbers.

^ I know man... and seriously, I hate to be that fucking hipster, but the fact that I have read the comic book since it came out ten years ago makes me feel really, really fucking kewl

so what? let me have what I can get you follow me?

I can't believe the ratings for the premier of Walking Dead. 16 million people for cable? 19 million with dvr and whatnot factored in. Holy shit. Those are literally network NFL game numbers.

Most of those viewers tune in so they can be bored to sleep. It's important to start the work week off with a solid 8 hours of slumber.

I am genuinely surprised that my neighbors have called neither 911 nor my landlord yet.

I watched the first 10 minutes through my fingers. Like having sex while camping...

Does it say in the comics that Michonne had lost a baby?

And, oh Hershel.

[video=youtube_share;rNxvo8AcpQQ]http://youtu.be/rNxvo8AcpQQ[/video]

honestly I'm not sure I like the direction this season is going with the "flu-like disease" story-line

it wasn't in the comics so I am wary

oh Kenickie, can't even support a TV show filmed in yer own backyard.

if i had to watch every show/movie filmed here, i'd never get off the couch. walking dead, teen wolf, supernatural, vampire diaries, real housewives of atlanta, basketball wives, black ink, love and hip hop, suits, i could keep going.

anyway, giving up on this show, it's been nice but ciao baby

^ I know man... and seriously, I hate to be that fucking hipster, but the fact that I have read the comic book since it came out ten years ago makes me feel really, really fucking kewl
I just began reading the comics. I really like it so far. Makes it interesting in comparison to the show.

Most of those viewers tune in so they can be bored to sleep. It's important to start the work week off with a solid 8 hours of slumber.

Sure, ok.

if i had to watch every show/movie filmed here, i'd never get off the couch. walking dead, teen wolf, supernatural, vampire diaries, real housewives of atlanta, basketball wives, black ink, love and hip hop, suits, i could keep going.

I like Suits, didnt know it was filmed in downtown ATL? I'm usually decent at guessing locations but ATL was not on my radar.

the comics have seriously been on fire since Issue 1.. and for a comic that's been around for ten years, that is no small feat

it's very good, albeit depressing at times, post-apocalyptic fiction... about what point in the books are you at??

the comics have seriously been on fire since Issue 1.. and for a comic that's been around for ten years, that is no small feat

it's very good, albeit depressing at times, post-apocalyptic fiction... about what point in the books are you at??

I'm definitely thinking of picking up the comics. I hear nothing but good about them.

Have you read any of the actual full length novels that have come out for it?

yeah, I've read both of them. they're pretty good, at times you kinda get the vibe that it's nothing but beefed up fan-fiction, but if your a super fan of post-apocalyptic fiction like myself - it's hard to say no

yeah, I've read both of them. they're pretty good, at times you kinda get the vibe that it's nothing but beefed up fan-fiction, but if your a super fan of post-apocalyptic fiction like myself - it's hard to say no

I love post-apocalyptic fiction. I have a whole box full of those kind of books. I'll definitely check out the Walking Dead novels.