The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. awesome. chicago has been great to me every time i have been but one.

looks like david is having a good time!

amorroark wins <3 loved davids ventures in chicago. moar please.

...kytnism...:|

how does one get in on the hot gnome action?

ps - squeaks, sorry to hear about your legal problem :( i hope everything works itself out for the best

Why have i never seen this before? This is the greatest idea ever. If he is ever in LA i am confident that i could show him a damn good time. Plus, I think I know where there is a lady gnome he may be interested in.... (she lives under a brugmansia tree with orange flowers) really.. my neighbors have one...

i cant wait to get david! i moved though, so who do i give my new addy to?

Awe id love to have him at our house :D I will even take him on a ferrari and maserati test drive while he's here =D I know where the perfect show room is. We can go out on the town, go to the zoo, have a romantic candle lit dinner ;) He could even do a workout with me :D

Last edited:
aw fuck.
i want the gnome but he's already been to chicago.

I guess I could show all the ghetto parts though.
It would be interesting IMO to see him live through a chicago gun fight.

exarkann said:
i cant wait to get david! i moved though, so who do i give my new addy to?

You can try PM the person before you so that he/she gets your address.

you ok squeaks?

he already been to MA-CT-NY area? Good time of year to visit the NE US...for a few more days maybe.

(foilage.
Foliage.
Foliage, that's what I said.)

^^^he was in MA over Thanksgiving but I couldn't find a BLer to hand him off to, so now he's back in IL. I'll be sending him back to Squeaks either tomorrow or Monday. And yes, I did take pics while he was with me, I just need to photoshop my face out before I post them.

well, i'm in KY and was next on the list, so you dont need to mail him to squeaks, who will then mail it to me...

i'll pm you my (new)addy if you want.

Hey guys sorry I have been MIA lately.... Squeakers has been a busy bee trying to get a new car....... Chrissie thanx for the concern my legal fees should be almost cleared up.

I was also able to get myself a new car out of the deal. Got myself a 2007 Mazda6 (okay BKR get jealous hehehe). Financing it of course but hell its such a great xmas gift for myself. Got it two days ago :)

Glad to see the gnome is still in circulation... if all goes well I believe Archie funker will have him next(had to skip over him when he was up since I did not get a reply but he just pm'ed me so everything should be set)

Also I did recieve a few requests via pm. Will add you to the list as well.

Finally chrisseie shoot me over a pm and I can add ya to the list as well!!!

OMG bring him to ENGLAND!!!
Then ill take him to Russia or France or Germany (or somewhere else in england... but thats boring...)

can we get an updated list of the order? or at least who's still getting him?

The Commonwealth is waiting for gnome to come into Virginia
and plus he needs to at least make one black friend.
You know we should try and get him on the daily show or colbert show, lol

lata
B

not that it matters or anything, but why is he going from east coast to west coast, then back east a little, then out of the country, and THEN back to the east coast USA again? wouldn't it make more sense for him to just head right down the east coast from MASS to Florida, THEN over to CA and up through canada and then across the ocean?

just an observation, trying to save some people any excessive postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.