The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I arranged a visit a few weeks back, but it probably won't happen for... oooooh... a year or so! :D

He will be one well traveled gnome by that point.

Can't wait to hear his stories.

Damn... whos idea was it to send him to america, then out to thailand, malasya, and all that, and then RIGHT BACK TO AMERICA? why not do his tour of the states first then go out to the tropics?

booo. I know I'm just complaining cause I'm literally next to last on the list. :p

Bocce is an Italian sport, I believe, resembling lawn bowlilng without pins or perhaps playing marbles with croquet sized balls.

IMG_0441.jpg

Somebody appears to have two left hands...one hairier than the other :|

Would it be save to assume that is Mr. S is smoking the cigarette in the background..while you play with your latest boy toy?

Man, David is one lucky gnome. I wish I could travel all over the world like that. Can I switch places with him for a while?

Kourtneykitty who is that? I've tried looking for this person via the search and couldn't find anything... Is this gonna be another person?

Bocce is similar to lawn bowls, played with largeish metal balls. You throw out the jack (small wooden ball) and then attempt to throw/roll your ball closest to it. It's an awesome, travel-friendly game. :)

RE two-left hands: The rabbit ears behind David are Katmeow and Mr Samadhi is playing the good-old "circle" game (as seen on Malcolm in the Middle). It's a running joke of ours. :)

I'm taking him to the Gnome Airport (post office) today to have some fun with 5-ht2. :D

euphoricnod...... sooo many BL'ers gave me thier addies well over a year ago... Many where greenlighters who I doubt still post... some old heads even don't have the time they once did or thier addresses have changed yadda yadda yadda.... I give everyone a few days to respond to my email that they are next in line if they don't respond they get skipped over until I get a BL'er that responds before 5ht-2 I had to skip over like 3 or 4 so who knows mayby you will see David sooner than you think ;)

I am totally excited to get David. He's going to go to school with me! Joy! Maybe he can swim in a lake too. =D

And we'll watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and have drinks. and and and

^make sure to watch the musical episode of buffy.
specifically, the song that spike does. "let me rest in peace" or whatever. great ep.
willow is hot btw.

woah, this has nothing to do with gnomes, but gP and Enod both joined in Oct 04' same as me.

yeaa october 2004 what?!

Johny Boy go sit in the corner while I chop up some lines for DP GP and myself.

Oct 04! Yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Aside from the super bland front page (creative genie fell out of my ear last month and hasn't been replaced yet :|), David's site has been updated.

^I'm sure that'd get you a mob of bluelighters at your doorstep in no time.

actually, when you think about it, with the list of people he's going to, its inevitable that a junkie will hold him for ransom to support their habit%)

Status
Not open for further replies.