The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering what happened to this! I'm glad to see that gP is just holding him hostage for the winter :p but that David hasnt been kidnapped again or anything :)

Does we know who has the gnome? I wouldn't trust gP on that whole having the gnome thing. He's a dirty liar. The trees tell me things.

The trees, huh? Can I have some of whatever your on? Why are you holding out on me??? :(

Who ever has the gnome is holding out on us, man. We should, like, make them send it out, man.

The trees talking is simple schizophrenia. I can't share my mental diseases with you.

Oh, well, thats probably for the better anyway. At least we know hes safe with gP, besides, hes a fellow mod, you know where his internet lives! 8o

Yeah and we're gonna haf teh secks.

You hear that Bloolite? I'm getting teh secks!

this thread depresses and angers me. fuck the bluelighter named "person". i hope he dies horribly with some alien venereal disease that makes his cock expel hot molten lava, the chicken shit motherfuckin cocksuckin pussyarsed twerp.

Whoa this is cool. Ive never heard of anything like this before. I want to play, please.

send it my way is this the harddrive? i'll put some sick beats on that mothafucka

Impacto Profundo said:
this thread depresses and angers me. fuck the bluelighter named "person". i hope he dies horribly with some alien venereal disease that makes his cock expel hot molten lava, the chicken shit motherfuckin cocksuckin pussyarsed twerp.

it came back after person stole it, i bought a new one. but that one got fucked too. someone else is welcome to get a new one and start it up again. i'm thinking squeaks is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.