The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my version of the list (NOT THE OFFICIAL VERSION)

NSFW:
1.)doofqueen Australia (On His way There)
2.)That_guy New Hampshire
3.)Acidapples New Hampshire
4.)Archie Funker Massachussettes
5.)o0psy daisy Massachussettes
6 . )Crowe Connecticut
7.)5-HT-2 New York
15.)amoroak Illinios
16.)exarkann Kentucky
28.) Robatussin Pennsylvania
25.) PLURmonster Maryland
26.)Mclaren Maryland
27.)Donkeypunch Maryland
24.)neonhippie Virginia
23.)Darthmom Florida
11.) liquidphil1 Utah
12.) froudforest Arizona
13.) Web Texas
8 . )Alasdairm California (may need new addy)
9 . )Kourtneykitty California
10.) Euphoricnod California
17.)RorerQuaalude714 Canada
18.)McWigga Canada
19.) jamshyd Canada
20. ) fengtau Malaysia
21.)Schmangle Thailand
22.)scribble monster NEED NEW ADDRESS

DOESN'T THIS MAKE SOMEWHAT MORE SENSE??

^well, many people on that list have already had him. and others have moved since it started. so i think a brand new list is in order.

I'm sure any new lists could easily be ordered similarly to go to everyone who wants it in a certain reigon before they mail him off to the opposite side of the world.

For my next actual mailing address it´ll be somewhere in the midwest. I can´t expect anything to get mailed to me here in central america and actually make it to me.

I do want to play, I´ll PM when I know when I´ll be back in the states

Sorry guys I have been going through alot of problems this past month with my sister moving and having to kick out my one roomate.

I recieved The Gnome about two weeks ago but unfortunatly I took him to work so my manager could take him to Italy BUT some mother%$&*er eittehr threw him away or stole him so I just ordered another gnome. I guess it will be David Ver 3.0

Wierd thing is I also recieved a pm from the original gnome thief person who asked for my address telling me the first gnome was safe and he was going to mail him back to me... That was over a month ago and I did not get him back so I just got a new one hopefully he will arrive soon and we will get the game going again here is the new updated list

If you no longer want to participate let me know and I will take you off the list. Also I understand some have already had him who may still be on the list let me know so I can remove you.

As allways I will send a pm out to who is ever next on the list to confirm current addresses vacation etc etc....

Archie Funker Massachusettes
Oopsy Daisy Massachusettes
AlasdairM California
CourtneyKitty California
Euphoricnod California
liquidphil1 Utah
Froudforest Arizona
**Secret BLer* Texas
FozzyNuts Secret Location
Exarkann Kentucky
Skyedancer Kentucky
RorerQualude Canada
McWigga Canada??
Jamshyd Canada
Tambourine Man United Kingdom
Vegan Thailand
Shmangle Thailand
Darthmom Florida
Neonhippie Virginia
PlurMonster Maryland
Mclaren Maryland
Donkeypunch Maryland
Robatussin Pennsylvania
Chrissie Connecticut

And for those who still want in keep in mind that it may take months before you see David some of theese people have unfortunatly waited over a year due to problems with having gnomes held hostage, stolen, plus the fact that people keep him for at least a week sometimes a few days more plus shipping time etc etc... If you still want in you need to send me your complete name and addy not just a pm saying that you want to participate!

Squeaks said:
Archie Funker Massachusettes
Oopsy Daisy Massachusettes
AlasdairM California
CourtneyKitty California
Euphoricnod California
liquidphil1 Utah
Froudforest Arizona
**Secret BLer* Texas
FozzyNuts Secret Location
Exarkann Kentucky
Skyedancer Kentucky
RorerQualude Canada
McWigga Canada??
Jamshyd Canada
Tambourine Man United Kingdom
Vegan Thailand
Shmangle Thailand
Darthmom Florida
Neonhippie Virginia
PlurMonster Maryland
Mclaren Maryland
Donkeypunch Maryland
Robatussin Pennsylvania
Chrissie Connecticut

I wants to know who the secret bluelighter is. I dont like secrets!!

Send him to Chicago again.
I'd be nice to take pictures of him in the ghetto and around strange things this time around.

Perhaps a midnight bombing (graffiti) session with him or something.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the unequivocal failure of this gnome project proves that drug users can't do any fucking thing right, especially if it requires even the smallest shred of organization or responsibility. Frankly this is the problem with democracy; the same group of doofy morons who lost 4 different garden gnomes in the span of 18 months have the right to elect the leader of the free world every four years. It's shameful, and it's terrifying in its way. Not only that, but some of you are still clinging to the pipe dream that David will some day make it into your mailbox. That's not going to happen. This gnome has gotten into the hands of less than 5% of its intended recipients and it's taken a year and half to even reach that level of failure. So you might as well forget about David, forget about Ron Paul, forget about ever dragging yourself out of the self serving cycle of poverty hugging depravity, forget about any goals or dreams you ever had because it's just not going to happen for you.

L2R said:
where is he?

squeaks told me that he is busy dealing with real life ATM and doesn't have the time to handle the gnome situation. so people can either be patient, or someone else may need to step up to the job.

i've actually got him. sorry guys, but the post office is like kinda far away, and its really fucking cold outside, and i just dont really see myself getting around to mailing him anywhere until spring at least.

Sorry guys again I went MIA had to deal with some major issues.. things are begining to work themself out though. hopefully within the month I can get the game started up again. I havent had any time to even sleep let alone get on the computer....

Status
Not open for further replies.