• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Yeah im gonna have to leave again for awhile and will only be able to poat sporadically again. My girlfriend said if i don't go back into a program again this weekend she ia gonna kick me out. It's alright though, have to get control somewhat again. The place i go is pretty loose so its not a huge deal

Kinda overdosed on fentanyl again :\

Yeah I'll be okay, im extremely resilient.
Just listening to music and drinking mountain dew all night. Then i have to assemble this dresser from IKEA when i wake up. Almost time to crash soon.

Last edited:
Well building IKEA furnitures while under influence isn't something I suggest.

I have ruined plenty of IKEA stuff while building them on speed.

Also I get huge anxiety when going to IKEA as it is a labyrinth of hell.

About to start now, just smoked some weed. My girlfriend will be so happy if i do this, kinda gonna be rough cuz of the WDs but it must be finished regardlass. Just took 250mgs of tramadol amd 2 grams of phenibut with a shot of whisky on no sleep. this shall get interesting

1,25grams of MDMA, one LSD 200micg blotter, 700mgs of 3-FEA, some tizanidin and next will be DOC or DMT.
Lovely Midsummer's Eve and we are dancing naked while the sun doesn't set.

1,25grams of MDMA, one LSD 200micg blotter, 700mgs of 3-FEA, some tizanidin and next will be DOC or DMT.
Lovely Midsummer's Eve and we are dancing naked while the sun doesn't set.

Thats a lovely combination of substances. I would probably eat the DOC and LSD and smoke Dmt on the comedown. Then when i rolled out of bed after my experience eat the MDMA and play around with some nitrous and herb

Fun, fun =D

How is everyone doing this weekend?

Been spending the day shopping with my girlfriend. We got back to the house afterwords and made some cookies. Taking that suboxone really helped, my WD is half as bad. Right now we are cuddling on the couch, she is my beautiful woman love kitten <3

Anybody stocking up on UN0336-1.4G (or better) class fireworks for the upcoming holiday ?

th

Hehehe might be headed to the stands... I need regulated explosives lol.

What a great 4th, hope everybody else had a great 4th as well, er.. or Wednesday if you don't live in the states. In the southwest we have 105*F temps hitting tomorrow, ugh. :X

Not far from that here, been in the upper 90s for a while, along with the sun, and humidity... feels like 100+

Humidity is a killer, and you gotta love the monster bugs that the south grows with high temps and humidity.