• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Scrofula l!

You have me posting in the social thread, and I have ant-social disorders

Isn't that something?

Seriously man, glad your around again, hope you stay, MF'er

I could use some help. I ordered a bit of tia fa and tia sul. I am not super familiar with all the ways you can order this. When it arrived I took a small amount and got pretty sick. I spoke to the supplier and she said it was raw material and needed to be processed for people to take it. That is all the information she could give me. She said all her customers process it themselves. Does anyone know what this process may be?
Any help would be appreciated.

I could use some help. I ordered a bit of tia fa and tia sul. I am not super familiar with all the ways you can order this. When it arrived I took a small amount and got pretty sick. I spoke to the supplier and she said it was raw material and needed to be processed for people to take it. That is all the information she could give me. She said all her customers process it themselves. Does anyone know what this process may be?
Any help would be appreciated.

No process is required that I've heard. Was it a reply bad product? Did you try both forms with same results? This sounds like sketchy scam to me.

Hey guys just wanna say wadup and hope all are doing well. I have had a bad day so far with negative news from a lot of people. Nothing that effects me directly i guess but still people i know on a very personal level so i guess that makes it personal. so my mind has been in a blank spin thinking of ways to help these people out.

Hey everyone.

opiodsoveragain, some times the best way to help out is to just hear someone out. If you find that you're having trouble thinking of how to help with specific action, just being there to talk can help tremendously.

Hey everyone.

opiodsoveragain, some times the best way to help out is to just hear someone out. If you find that you're having trouble thinking of how to help with specific action, just being there to talk can help tremendously.
Hey bud and thanks for the interest shown in my post. I have a dear family member in a big financial problem and i dont have a clue on how to help her out but i can only pray that god will show me the way. then there are also friends with some personal problems ranging also from money(minimal scale) and relationship problems and im always the go to guy for this and i always get thrown in the middle of the relationship problems ending up to choose sides. So today has just not been my day.

Hey bud and thanks for the interest shown in my post. I have a dear family member in a big financial problem and i dont have a clue on how to help her out but i can only pray that god will show me the way. then there are also friends with some personal problems ranging also from money(minimal scale) and relationship problems and im always the go to guy for this and i always get thrown in the middle of the relationship problems ending up to choose sides. So today has just not been my day.

It's hard for me to say no to loved ones in need so I know that feeling.

I lost my temper today so it's not been my day either. :(

Just stopping in to give and receive some hugs.

The last month has been super hard for me.
I did have a good July though!
I'm glad September is here.

Stay well everyone.
❤️

Girl scout cookies help with benzo withdrawal. I have been able to get a little sleep. I am noticing problems with digestion, and feel like I am in a foreign space. Coming off insane amounts of etizolam and really have no idea what to expect so far it has been okay I at least feel myself stabilizing for the first time on a dose. Beginning to, anyway.

Harsh year for me.