• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

You know the bad thing... the power grid is terrible there... but that road looks better than most roads around here.

The place looks downright beautiful, the grass is green and well kempt with gated driveways.

Just need to get a dozen neighbors to chip in on one of these:

11,000 watts at your service for $12k

Recently i went to a detox to get off heroin and other opiods and they used Methadone to help with the Withdrawls. The taper was for 5 days. And my opiate habit was pretty significant so it didn't help very much.

Day 1.) 25mg
Day 2.) 20mg
Day 3.) 15mg
Day 4.) 10mg
Day 5.) 5mg

I plan on dosing 8mgs of Suboxone 48 hours after my last Methadone dose. Im hoping that since i havent been using methadone for an extended period that it wont be an issue. I have also been eating tramadol daily to fight back the sickness, will that also pose any risks. I'd really appreciate anyone's advice about what i should do in this situation.

Hey Muddy!!

They dose you for 5 days with methadone?

I just posted asking ab something like this.
I wanted to come off H using methadone to detox
I use 1g or less of H a day
I have never used methadone before so I was kinda nervous 8(
Did it work? Did you get through the worse of the WDs okay? & when you stopped the methadone did you feel okay?

Oh god, if it's a senior moment that's not good in my 20s lol

I'm talking about me though
For some reason I have been having them often, think it's stress related

I finished reading Infinite Jest. I really loved this book, it is great if you haven't read it. There is a lot about drugs in the book and legit information, descriptions, etc. makes me wonder if he was a polydrug user even. It's a complex plot and themes though with vivid long interesting descriptions of thing and about a third of the book is about a halfway house. Also a tennis academy and Quebecois fighting groups it is pretty cool and unique. Lots of dark humour and the ending is completely ridiculous.

Started Gravity's Rainbow too, no way really of telling what it's about at all yet but the writing is really good.

Took the equivalent of 25 standard xanax bars tonight. Couldn't deal with how I was feeling. I haven't done any opiates all year but what does it matter. Impulsive behaviour but I'm down and now I am stoned and okay I guess. Could probably afford a 5th bong toke.

I finished reading Infinite Jest. I really loved this book, it is great if you haven't read it. There is a lot about drugs in the book and legit information, descriptions, etc. makes me wonder if he was a polydrug user even. It's a complex plot and themes though with vivid long interesting descriptions of thing and about a third of the book is about a halfway house. Also a tennis academy and Quebecois fighting groups it is pretty cool and unique. Lots of dark humour and the ending is completely ridiculous.

Started Gravity's Rainbow too, no way really of telling what it's about at all yet but the writing is really good.

Took the equivalent of 25 standard xanax bars tonight. Couldn't deal with how I was feeling. I haven't done any opiates all year but what does it matter. Impulsive behaviour but I'm down and now I am stoned and okay I guess. Could probably afford a 5th bong toke.
Infinite Jest... wow blast from the past. There are some really good interviews with Wallace on YouTube you might enjoy Shroomi.
How?s everyone?s day going? My dishwashing gig at Texas Roadhouse is really kicking my ass. Nothing a few tokes and some Kratom can?t fix

Gravity's Rainbow is amazing. One of my favorite reads, definitely.

I gave up Infinite Jest after the first chapter because it seemed infinitely boring. Sorry. Perhaps I should pick it back up again.

Gravity's Rainbow is amazing. One of my favorite reads, definitely.

I gave up Infinite Jest after the first chapter because it seemed infinitely boring. Sorry. Perhaps I should pick it back up again.

You mentioned that before Cap'n. Like I also might have mentioned, I thought I'd get more out of IJ after my 4th rehab, but it was actually kind of "triggering".

Anyway, came here to say, "Bom Dia! Volto da terra do samba, descansado e pronto para continuar minha miss?o!" I mean, if junkies and ticks are gonna follow me around, I might as well come back for the stale but free doughnuts. Not sure why I left. Oh, wait, I remember.

Anyway, Lorne, that table will be finished. I've got all the time in the world.

Bom Dia! Volto da terra do samba, descansado e pronto para continuar minha miss?o!