• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Tired, and a little bit drunk... hoping I can get to sleep soon... not counting on it though

Ahh I see, well its nice and warm here today. We only had one cold day and I thought well winter is here but nope its nice and warm again :)

It's been record hot here... we don't really have spring or fall... just summer and winter.

Hello y'all how's your pliet?
I was just curious if anyone has experience with opna 40mgs. I blew all ma veins out along time ago. But I occasionally I.m. Morphine, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to use oxymorphone this way.

I?m trying to join this site and don?t want to break any rules.. any advice?

keep in mind I have read the guide... I have a lot of information stored in this old head and am a part time social worker. I have joined this site for advice in my own life.

Yes indeed I do, unfortunately lol
i kinda juggle my Dilauded use for Severe chronic migraines and, insomnia, which I combat with Zopiclone(Ben) plus ADD Medication. Together I am sure it?s not an ideal combo. I find hydros help my lungs out and take my horrible knees back and feet pain.
I just don?t like the ups and downs of it all, but I kinda don?t have anything in my life right now except chronic pain so I kinda look forward to my next prescription.

Anyone else here maintain a regular exercise regimen, along with a drug habit / addiction?

Personally, I love training/practicing Muay Thai, but due to financial constraints I'm limited to a less-expensive gym membership where I do cardio and some resistance training.
I find myself smoking weed before I train, especially if the day is a cardio-centered day: I feel (or tell myself) that marijuana helps me get "into" the otherwise monotonous workout of running on a treadmill / riding a stationary bike. Plus I get really into my music, lol. I don't necessarily feel like it has a negative impact on my breathing/stamina, but maybe I am naive?

I use to use opiates before workouts - because I was addicted to opiates, not because I thought it did anything for my workout. However, it did seem to bring a degree of numbness that allowed me to push a little harder when it came to heavy lifting... But energy also wore-off much quicker, and by the end of the week I would just stop exercising because the addiction becomes all-time consuming... No time for exercise when I'm living in full blown junky-mode.

Currently, I've been taking 0.5mg of alprazolam (Xanax) about an hour before my workout. I don't really struggle with panic-attacks, just mild social anxiety that would be better treated with therapy / behavioral techniques (rather than benzos), but a few weeks after quitting heroin I uncovered a large amount of xanax for a tempting price, and made the plunge. It's now been a little overr 2.5 months of daily alprazolam use. I wanted to be careful, so the last week I have been weaning down, and I now take 1mg/day split between two 0.5mg doses. It'll be time to drop my dose to 0.5mg/day in the coming days. I'm not sure if I even would have serious withdrawals after 2 months of daily use average dose was anywhere from 1 - 3 mg / day); but benzo withdrawal can be so dangerous so I planned a two-week taper, that culminates with low doses of valium, and finally magnesium"

I've found that taking the benzo + smoking a small amount of marijuana before a workout does help me get "into the zone," but after an hour and a half energy levels are definitely depleted; where as working out sober, I could train hard for a solid 2..5 hours.

To be clear: I am NOT suggesting or recommending anyone do what I've described: it is essentially a "speed-ball," where the benzo or opiate act as the the downer/depressant, and the exercise is the stimulant (not to mention that pre-workout drink brimming with caffeine)!

Anyone else have experience / input surrounding the use of non-traditionl drugs (i.e. NOT steroids) while completing a workout?

Yes indeed I do, unfortunately lol
i love jogging! Horrible for me but I love it!
i kinda juggle my Dilauded use for Severe chronic migraines and, insomnia, which I combat with Zopiclone(Ben) plus ADD Medication. Together I am sure it?s not an ideal combo. I find hydros help my lungs out and take my horrible knees back and feet pain.
I just don?t like the ups and downs of it all, but I kinda don?t have anything in my life right now except chronic pain so I kinda look forward to my next prescription.

Greetings,

I have just joined Bluelight but of course, like most, am a long time reader. I am very grateful for this forum in general because there is a level of professionalism and maturity which is difficult to find elsewhere. My interest in the Other Drugs forum is limited to those I am prescribed, one of the more recent additions being Vyvanse. I am prescribed that at a dose of 40mgs per day (having just gotten off Adderall XR) and so far I must concur with the other persons who said the most noticable difference between V and say dexedrine or concerta is the rather long time it takes to take effect upon ingestion. Unlike other drugs in its class I understand that it is altogether pointless to consume it with fruit juice or soda in order to potentiate it "kicking in". At any rate that's all I have for now and will be chiming in here and other forums whenever I have something to add. :)