• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I've been fighting it, could've been yesterday, have been really torn lately.

I Here ya there. Tic Toc for me as well but might make it till the next dentist appointment, teef are just so close to da brain and all. My frozen to a margarita like consistency-grape Kool Aid habit is catching up to me.

I need to see the dentist too, my former meth habit is catching up to me.

Okay, that's a Full House to my pair of Jacks, although I've been playing twice as long. You win this hand but I'm still a big baby with anything Dental.

My teeth aren't that bad lol, I've got 3 that need a little work, 2 are chipped, one by my hand in my ex's car lol. The other was broken in a fight, now it's totally fucked. Probably need my wisdom teeth pulled too.

Wisdom work was fairly easy, but the more up front stuff is worrisome. You should see the movie the "Marathon Man" sometime if you have an aversion to teeth issues.

th

A lady had a heart attack in the theater after this scene. 8o

I'm probably the furthest from squeamish there is, only thing that gets me is eyes... that shit sends me running, like watching eye surgery and the like, sets off some traumatic shit.

I'll skip the clever pics on that one then. Lasix is a godsend from what I've heard but we can skip that all together with your aforementioned statement.

----------

~sports/winter-olympics/austrian-snowboarder-breaks-neck-in-terrifying-olympics-crash~

-and I thought Snowboarding was safe aside from knee stuff, and the occasional tree concussion. You down with any winter sports trips back there?. It's gorgeous in Alisdairm country right about now.

Thank you, I watched a buddy compound fracture his lower leg skiing once, that was pretty gnarly.

I almost cut my hand off a few years ago too, got away with just a bit of a scar, was pretty gnarly for a while.

Oh Yeah! Well I stuck my head in a vice!

No but that's good you can still work a mobile and maybe a fleshlight ;-)

That's what cutting saplings with a hatchet while totally twacked out gets you... gushing blood and a nice view of the inner workings of your wrist.

Glad to hear you're wrapping things up at the Hospital BtS. Free WiFi at least I hope?

Yes but I didn't use too much of my phone was a bit out of it yesterday. Feeling semi human today and got my biopsy results and I'm all good

Lol at least it was a work holiday
Indeed but came out of my sick leave
with Jello!

We call it jelly and no it's gross. I haven't eaten much since Tuesday

That's what cutting saplings with a hatchet while totally twacked out gets you... gushing blood and a nice view of the inner workings of your wrist.

Ow! The Walking Dead taught me hatchets are Bad, Mkay. It was probably sharp enough to shave with considering your locale and doc at the time of incident. When you get down to the white flesh with red streaks that's trouble. The inertia and slightly curved blade make hatchets inherently bad for fleshy water bags such as humans.

Yes but I didn't use too much of my phone was a bit out of it yesterday. Feeling semi human today and got my biopsy results and I'm all good

We call it jelly and no it's gross. I haven't eaten much since Tuesday

Yay! Glad to hear it Mrs. BtS! Aside from Bill Cosby Jello can be yummy...once every decade or so.
Or pardon, Jelly.

Now get some proper Ice cream with your mid 30*C weather.

That you didn't have to apply for and have approved... yayyy. Jello/jelly is gross, it's made from gelatin, which is ground hooves... ewww.

Ow! The Walking Dead taught me hatchets are Bad, Mkay. It was probably sharp enough to shave with considering your locale and doc at the time of incident. When you get down to the white flesh with red streaks that's trouble. The inertia and slightly curved blade make hatchets inherently bad for fleshy water bags such as humans.

Doc was morphine at the time lol, didn't feel much pain, had kinda nodded mid swing.

Indeed and the texture in my mouth is just too much to handle. I could do with some peppermint tart.....

Lol they sent me home with stilpayn. It has 8mgs of codeine I was asking "is this my starter? I need a main course of something stronger" I got a long lecture about substance abuse....
Morons I told them I have a history shows how much they listen