• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Last time i went to a real doc he tried to give me vicodin for my jaw, I graciously refused told him about substance abuse, now I'm red flagged, hooray.

I got some ibuprofen they swapped my stilpayn.....
But yeah I can't really complain they did save me from anaphylactic shock from an allergic reaction
Thought my number was up

Many esters to choose from! Like Nicomorphine or ~Dipropanoylmorphine~ for the discerning user..

BtS, so no Jelly, how about some Cheesecake or Chocolate Moose? (mousse?)
th

----
Geez I'm showing up late to this, anaphylaxis, dam kid? Did you need Epinephrine?

I would love some peppermint tart
They gave me an injection not sure what was in it.
My face lips and throat had swelled it was bad

I love scrofula

I love him

I love him

I love him

If he existed here daym

I swear

But does not exist

Today going to be fun, got an interview for a leadership position. They say it is an unconventional interview seems real casual. Just gonna get baked and talk shit I guess. I have had more corporate positions that were kinda the same but fucked up every time cause I was more interested in opiates.
This would be really awesome for me it would pay for the ounces of top shelf and fuckin zans and get me plugged back into society a bit. Nobody can resist this styled blond hair, and beaming xanaxed-out and baked as fuck smile. I got real stoned now and decided on something very different to wear than I was going to. Def gotta look presentable and make sure those black roots are parted. Appearance is so important for this shit and you can blindside them a bit with stoned, energetic and chill positivity. It's all about the aura really and being in the moment. I suck at interviews though generally speaking. I am so damn lucky that I got back on xanax just yesterday as they are extremely effective at the moment for me. I am loving it, the euphoria with the kush is great and I'm taking wayyyy less mg than etiz. Have really been getting up there haha..
Just gotta make sure to drink black tea and japanese sencha all day to balance out the drowsiness xanax is hitting me hard with after using only etizolam for a year. I'm almost slurring my speech but anxiety is non existent. There really isn't too much cross tolerance I'd say like ~30%.

I ireally hope I get this job it would be a milestone for me. I was eventually too unreliable to be employed as an opiate addict. This would be super chill while I continue to salage everything I messed up.

Thank you. Taking the appropriate xanax bars, cups of black tea, and bong tokes. Should be good, got myself looking presentable.

That's great.
Remember when I interviewed for my current job I have now was dropping my step daughter at school and she puked on my pants
I still went smelling like vomit but the boss had kids so he understood lol

Lol they sent me home with stilpayn. It has 8mgs of codeine I was asking "is this my starter? I need a main course of something stronger" I got a long lecture about substance abuse....
Morons I told them I have a history shows how much they listen

probably not informing them is wiser but it's your call

sorry to hear about the weak pain meds

doctors mostly don't care to medicate pain from what I've seen.

probably not informing them is wiser but it's your call

sorry to hear about the weak pain meds

doctors mostly don't care to medicate pain from what I've seen.

True but my dr knows the history I've been seeing him for years

I am a chronic pain patient with stage 4 endometriosis I was just being faectious with the pharmacist because she didn't bother to even read my chart

just about to have my interview and I got this.
Took 9 xanax bars I?m so nervous this would be so good for me and not too much for my recovery but still on my career path. It?s a leadership thing.

I smoked a lot of pot too a bit out of sorts. Gonna listen to some chill lil peep stuff and meditate for a few minutes. I got this, I have all the skills.

Not stoned at all, could go for a dab lol. And I'm not even a weed guy

Took 9 xanax bars I?m so nervous this would be so good for me and not too much for my recovery but still on my career path. It?s a leadership thing.

I smoked a lot of pot too a bit out of sorts. Gonna listen to some chill lil peep stuff and meditate for a few minutes. I got this, I have all the skills.

You will do great you are very articulate so have confidence
If it's meant to be it will.
Anyway my lovelies I am off to the land of nod
Going to be counting sheep etc
Need my beauty sleep.
Take care and let me know how it goes Shroomy holding thumbs for you
Night night all xx
BtS

I once took an exorbitantly large dosage of alprazolam. Blacked out and didn't remember anything. Woke up with cheerios stuck to my face. True story.

Not stoned at all, could go for a dab lol. And I'm not even a weed guy

It's like my only joy in the world now. My BF makes fun of me for dabbing so much, even though I keep to small dabs.

Have you ever seen those 1g youtube dab videos? 8( boggles the mind that someone would hit 1g of shatter in one inhalation.

I'd die gasping for air.

Good luck shroomy.

And cap'n I have no trouble believing that lol.

Look at the world record lol.

HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THERE WOULD BE A DABBING 'record' WTF

30+ GRAMS?!

That's got to do permanent CB1 receptor damage (likely permatolerance you'll never get rid of)?? :|