• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

^ fake news

saw the vid; he didn't do it in 1 inhalation, tiny rig

and WTF a lot of the vapor is lost?

Not a world record. Doesn't count. Fake news.

Yeah, dude is insane, I can't even imagine that. I have zero weed tolerance, did a half gram dab once because a buddy was a dick and my lungs are pretty capable lol. His eyes got wider and wider as I kept inhaling. Then coughed for half an hour, then vegged out.

I had no idea what it was like when I did it lol, my buddy offered me a dab... why not lol. Turns out he's a dick and gave me a half gram.

And lol captain the point is it's still a shit ton.

just about to have my interview and I got this.
Took 9 xanax bars I?m so nervous this would be so good for me and not too much for my recovery but still on my career path. It?s a leadership thing.

I smoked a lot of pot too a bit out of sorts. Gonna listen to some chill lil peep stuff and meditate for a few minutes. I got this, I have all the skills.

Your as bad as me! 10 or 11 bars would be great... 7 bars would be fine

Ugh

I only hit like 0.02 grams of shatter in one go. You guys are crazy

I probably average ~50mg. Hard to say because I'm eyeballing it. Sometimes I go a bit larger. 0.1g seems wasteful, 0.08g about 'the most'. Again, eyeballing. I might be off :|

I had no idea what it was like when I did it lol, my buddy offered me a dab... why not lol. Turns out he's a dick and gave me a half gram.

And lol captain the point is it's still a shit ton.

LMAO haha wow.

I'd never give someone that much!

Your as bad as me! 10 or 11 bars would be great... 7 bars would be fine

Ugh

I originally took 7 for good luck but I was experiencing extreme anxiety. At least I looked good, I know that much. It was more of a social and networking within a company with all the people in leadership positions. I talked to everyone and stayed for 3 hours and I was very nervous but someone said I seemed confident. I don't know how it went, at least I did something employment related for once. I had a phone call last week about a job. I find that I am more confident these days in job interviews, but less sharp. I guess it is a decent tradeoff, my brain is already tampered with significantly and damaged.

Panic freak here though. It's sort of contributing to keeping me out of the workplace when I am looking for work. Seems like I don't fit it fucking anywhere.

^ Feel ya-although in my case health is a wreck

Wonder if will make it to BL Shrine, when time comes

I don't know how I'm unsure of the answer to that already. There is noooo way my body can hold up for much longer. I look very healthy but I'm not at all. Being off opiates makes them very dangerous if I ever use them, and I typically always go back.

These benzo doses are outrageous, it has been 12 hours and I am still sedated by those xanax's. Had a lot of amnesia. It was nice to have something other than etizolam had been so long, I was getting annoyed. It isn't the same at all. I can't be having panic attacks in interviews. I'm so bad in them that I got stuck here in life, highly educated with seemingly nothing to do that is of value to anyone else but myself if I'm fucked up enough to be able to crack a smile, to focus on something other than how much this sucks.

Not waking up sick anymore is nice.
have found myself in a life situation that has the potential to be far more fun. Bored today and burnt out. Drinking a cup of sencha might smoke some more bong. Gotta get myself out of where I'm stuck somehow. Might take the day to chill and watch harry potter real baked I already took too much xanax to get much done for a while. Another cup of sencha on the way, maybe a white and black tea as well. Around the loop I go, chasing my tail through life. Smoked like half the eighth I picked up last night and it's not even noon. Leisure day. Feeling drained. But pretty baked and good too.

Well I've had a thumping headache since Tuesday. Apparently from my allergic reaction or whatever all I know is nothing is helping
Tried being active just exhausted myself more.
Was told to rest I'm my own worst enemy

I don't know how you guys can take such big doses of Xanax. I would be blacking out and/or sleeping. I still have a bunch of etizolam stashed in the basement somewhere. Saving them for hard times or when I can't make it to the pharmacy. I have a good one for you:

I had to buy another one of the daily pill reminder box containers. I use it mainly for the blood pressure meds, vitamins, temazepam, gabapentin and Prozac. Stuff I use every day so I remember if I took them or not. Plus I don't like all these medicine bottles cluttering up my dresser.

It was time for me to go to bed Thursday and I went to grab the temazepam. It was not there, instead it was Prozac which I'm meant to take in the morning. They each are small white capsules- difference being the Prozac have a black and green stripe. They are obviously different but my eyes don't see too good when I first wake up.

I felt like such an idiot! So that's why I felt so tired that morning and needed to go back to sleep. This is the second time I did that and I can't be running out of sleeping pills early and walking around like a zombie. So now the pm meds have their own blue container so I don't fuck this up again.

I don't have to be anywhere today and fully intend to do a lot of nothing and watch Netflix. We need a new wash machine because this one is on its last leg and I really need to go shopping for a new model. It's a bank holiday Monday and I'm sure the appliance stores have sales going on. I just can't peel myself out of this chair.

I just bought a new washing machine this December I was hand washing
It's such a pleasure not to have to do it by hand

To think I sometimes complain about not having a dishwasher. Hand washing clothes sounds like serious pain in the ass

^ You don’t want to be able to take that many Xanax... although for me it is because they don’ Have the serotonergic effects that clonazepam and Clonazolam have, and they wear off fast.

Miss Temazepam, it got traded for a Xanax RX, although kinda preferred Temazepam

LOTS of Pm containers laying around... And so many of the pills and capsules have sweet f*** flavoring

Wish the mail was running on President’s Day...

Serious question-do we HAVE to celebrate Donald Trump? I mean can we jut celebrate past presidents? Someone’s gotta know

To think I sometimes complain about not having a dishwasher. Hand washing clothes sounds like serious pain in the ass

Mused to enjoy washing dishes; no one else is fastidious enough

Ay least they have an occasional laundromat I guessed

I just bought a new washing machine this December I was hand washing
It's such a pleasure not to have to do it by hand

Omg that must have been a nightmare. I think I'd have had to just buy new clothes all the time lol