• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

No, it's not. I don't see why. I don't. Cuz...I dunno. I don't love my boyfriend anymore. I don't love my friends. I hate myself, I don't even know who 'myself' is. My dad is dying and said he wishes I were instead. I want to hurt myself. I'm disgusted in myself. I hate everything about myself and I want 'me' to be gone.

Pagey, we've not spoke much, but from PM's a while back and the email attachments :sus:, I see an exceptionally talented, bright, caring and idealistic young woman with the whole world at her feet.

People who say them have found themselves are liars. We're all constantly adapting to situations, needs, desires, thoughts, opinions that change on a daily basis. What your dad said is so horrible, but being aware of our own deaths scare people, make us say things we don't believe.

Friends/Boyfriend.... Friends come and go and your love for your core group will waver time to time. It happens, but in a few weeks you'll might well be wondering what you'd do without them. Boyfriends come and go too - ask Knock and Albion, they've both gone through loads but are happy now together. Seriously though, even if you broke it off with your boyfriend then there'd be fucking thousands of suitors for someone like you. Spare a thought for us who aren't so blessed with the brains and the looks.

You were doing ace with staying off the gear. Slight relapse but nothing worth doing was easy. I think I speak for everyone on here when I say no one here hates you, quite the opposite, and we want you stay here and fulfill all the potential you have.

It's hard when we get in a rut to see positives or be logical, but take five minutes every day to smile and slowly but surely you may realise you're a star.

Yes, it's all about adapting over time. In that way even your current "me" can be erased, without you having to hurt your body/vessel :)

I lost her deetz when cleared out my inbox. I'm sure she's okay though.

No, it's not. I don't see why. I don't.

Cuz...I dunno. I don't love my boyfriend anymore. I don't love my friends. I hate myself, I don't even know who 'myself' is. My dad is dying and said he wishes I were instead. I want to hurt myself. I'm disgusted in myself. I hate everything about myself and I want 'me' to be gone.

my turn yo stopped me doing something last night remember what you said about sticking together ?

I can't think of who might have contact details for Pagey, I don't know who she is closest to on here.

nothing my end but got to go so tell her to email me as ive got to get up in the morning fucking dole to goto

i' mreally sorry for not answering before. I really don't want to worry anyone, I feel horrible, I don't want to scare anyone. I'm just a fucking gigantic mess and I've got no clue in the world wtf to do.
really sorry

thank you so much for all the answers

i just wish i could disappear for a while

Last edited:
You have my skype - if that fails PM me your telephone number- Ill phone you

i' mreally sorry for not answering before. I really don't want to worry anyone, I feel horrible, I don't want to scare anyone. I'm just a fucking gigantic mess and I've got no clue in the world wtf to do.
really sorry

thank you so much for all the answers

i just wish i could disappear for a while

were on PM - Talk to me !

skype / email - pm me your telephone number (you have mine).

PAGEY !

Just seen this. Pagey, you're awesome and you've got a hell of a lot going for you. Don't do owt daft <3 We still need to write our epic EADD poem after all ;) Love ya.

Last edited:
Pagey and I were up pretty late chatting via PM - I hope that she is feeling a bit better today.