• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

I don't know whats going on for you Fools Gold I must have missed the posts.( I havent been around much either).. but (((cuddles))) to you anyway lovelyness. :)

This news about Tom is so fucked up in every way, I can't believe this has happened. I met him when he came to London for Aaron's funeral and he stayed with me in the days before it. Even when going through that he was a genuinely great person, heart of gold and always looking out for others. He didn't fucking deserve all that happened to him.
We spoke very regularly ever since and I can't believe how much he had to go through on a day-to-day basis. Sadly I can't say I'm surprised this happened but fuck, it's still such a shock. I cared so much for the guy. I just can't believe this. He deserved a good life, he really did.

I hope he's happier wherever he is now. We love you Tom.

Pigeon

FUK

R.I.P mate , you was a fukin special type of cunt. But i still loved ya ,feel bad that we didn't speak for all those years but growing up you were a proper mate .

It was my OLd Man that told me to fuk u off when i had Pernicious anemia. & was close to Dieing myself.

luckily i got treatment .

I was @ my flat n you just wouldn't go till i scored but i didn't cos my Old man said he would give me a slap if i did .

We never spoke after that, Fukin 9 years .

My Dad died later that year n he told me that i would be a fool 2 hang around with ya as it would drag me down i took his advice .

I won't be @ The Funeral , to many people from the past n i know that i'll get THE LOOK from many of them .

I still got that scar on my chin from when you fukin glassed me , trying to fukin protect me & end up glassing me ya daft cunt:)
The Police asked if i wanted 2 press charges against you FFS not the 12 blokes that were trying to kick fuk out of us .

If i remember we were back out drinking by the next day !!!

Step Lightly

<3

TRuly DEvastated .

I'll always Remember those bike rides with the white cider n soap Bar i'll never 4 get them that was our thing cos we was the only ones with out a fukin job sing along init :)

[video=youtube_share;ZPrqhPqLNcw]http://youtu.be/ZPrqhPqLNcw[/video]

[video=youtube_share;_mEHAzzydF0]http://youtu.be/_mEHAzzydF0[/video]

Last edited:
<3

MTV 2 ;)

[video=youtube_share;SaeLKhRnkhQ]http://youtu.be/SaeLKhRnkhQ[/video]

Dartmouth Ave;)

Last edited:
Commiserations, Brimz. It's never nice to lose somebody and not have had the chance to make amends. Especially when you have nothing but fond memories of the time you spent together.

It's a big one this cos it's like the 1st of our littl posse well about 30 folk to die .

Some have big six fig jobs some are Nurses @ Bath RUH , some are fuked up . I mean i am but i know how fuked i am ,

It was the BOOOZE that done him . He wasa poly druggy had a 20ml meth script but the Booze was always there for years some folk didn't notice it was like a joke u know

Yeah, the booze is considered something harmless and 'normal', even when it's the crux of the problem.

I take it you'd known him since you were a yoof? That's got to hurt a lot. The bonds you make with people at that time in your life run deep.

Yeah, the booze is considered something harmless and 'normal', even when it's the crux of the problem.

I take it you'd known him since you were a yoof? That's got to hurt a lot. The bonds you make with people at that time in your life run deep.

Yeah 11 . It's a fukery about the Funeral cos his Folks hate me . n i don't do wakes to much boozing & emotion .

WE kinda ended up hanging by circumstance cos we both waster Dole cunts !!

Sorry to hear brimz :( Booze is a cunt, it's true.

Yeah troof it was that white Shite that did it Multiple Organ Failure

I just want to get drunk, I've not drank to excess for a very very long time. Fuck it.

All this because I can't get a fuckign doctors appointment to renew my anti-depressants, they said it's not an emergency, to ring at 8am. I've no credit. So I walk there early, all appointments gone by time I get there at 8.30am.

I wanna sit in a white room with fuck all in it, I've said this for years.

Can you no go up to the hospital and ask? I've been given anti-depressants there when I've run out, maybe not standard practice mind but worth a shot if you can get there. Know the feeling re: just wanting to get drunk :\ Trying to stay off the stuff but is hard some days.

Hoping my meth and valium script will do the job and make me feel better, as I've left it late to pick up today as not been clucking. If not, I'll take the ticking off from the other half when he comes home and smells booze on me, especially if he can tell it's black ace. ;) Though, I think they've restocked the black oranjeboom

Your call, but there's always time to nip the drinking in the bud. I know I regularly have to ride out the overpowering urge to get hammered, and at times of stress it can seem completely impossible. Takes a while to deal with that.

That's a real shitter about the antidepressants though.

Aye, is a fucker innit. I have a shit time with it sometimes, is kind of alright now but the second I'm down or angry, I really have to try. Admittedly, not having any money helps.

I did nip the drinking in the bud. I can say easy I once was an alcoholic. If I drink now, it's no more than two cans a day.

However.....the mood I'm in now. My boyfriend is worrying that as we're seriously cutting down the smack, i'm gonna replace it with booze. It's a worrying fact. My Shared Care worker is aware of it too, but, because of the new changes that were implemented on the 1st of november for anyone in shared care on a script, I'm in the group that only sees my shared care worker once a month, so really I have nobody to keep a check on me. She chose I was in this group, as I'm honest about my use.

How it works is, if you're using on top of your script and drinking, they fuck you off and you still get daily supervised from chemist, but you see your workler once a MONTH. I think that's too little.

But, if you commit to coming off the gear, and down on your meth, you see them once a week, have regular drug tests, and they work with you for six months to come off your script, or over onto the implant.

Fucking STUPID RULES. Basically, if you're struggling and stuck in the middle of both of the groups like I am, they leave you to rot, or go it alone. It's like, I'm not allowed in the other group, i'm not good enough yet. It's pathetic. Who thought of these new rules, oh yeah, hang on people who've never had a drug habit.

How it works is, if you're using on top of your script and drinking, they fuck you off and you still get daily supervised from chemist, but you see your workler once a MONTH. I think that's too little.

But, if you commit to coming off the gear, and down on your meth, you see them once a week, have regular drug tests, and they work with you for six months to come off your script, or over onto the implant.

Seems totally crazy. Like somebody's trying to save resources by allocating them to people who probably need them the least.

Yeah, that's fucked.

Big loves to you Brimz today <3

And you too Cherry. Just got home, but sounds like shite times all round. Docs apps and Robocunt Phone receptionists and the stupid systems I can identify with muchly. Can't get an app for weeks ahead ... can ring up first thing and get someone elses cancellation though ... but even just phoning on the dot that they open, I'm normally in a queue (8th place the autophone voice keeps telling me ) ... by the time you're 1st in the fucking phone queue youve been on the phone for 15 mins AT LEAST waiting in the queue.

Cunt of a system